Chapter 10

The next day...

We are all walking together.  Fresh and I are still right beside each other holding hands.  I then hear yelling and shouting.  I let go of Fresh's hand he looks at me.  "I'll be right back!"  I shout making two butterflies.  I then teleport.  I then see two people I don't recognize.  They are hurting a little kid.  I then teleport to in front of the little kid.  My arms raised in front of me as they go to punch the kid.  I hold my ground.   The kid is sobbing behind me.  "Hey who the Funk are you?" They ask stopping.  "I'm the person here to tell you to stop picking on little kids and to pick on someone your own size."   I state grab their souls with my strings.  I throw them back.  They hit a brick wall.  I feel frustrated at them and myself.   "Nice trick kid."  One says.  I grip their souls tighter.  "Wait he's a popular dude!  Let's get out of here!!!" One says trying to move.  "Say sorry to the kid and I'll let you both go."  I state with a serious look on my face.  The kid is holding my jacket tightly standing beside me.  "OKAY!! OKAY!!"  They shout.  "We're sorry for trying to beat you up little kid!!!"  They both shout.  I drop them.   "Take off now kid.  Follow the butterflies."  I say as I make two butterflies.  The kid takes off following the butterflies.  Once he's gone the two kids come up to me.  "You have some nerve popular."  I hear one of them say.  "And you have some nerve beating up a small kid."  I retort back.  They try to knock me down while punching me and hitting me.  "Is the... Little popular... A weakling too?"  One laughs.  I laugh before grabbing their souls.  I put them up in the air before slamming them down.  I wipe my forehead tired for using up so much magic.  I let go of their souls.  "Pj!!!"  I hear.  One of them gets up and tries to fight me.  I block their punch before pushing them back. I then spin kick them hard.  They stumble backwards grabbing their crotch.  "I'm not little!!! I'm the perfect height!!!"  I shout happily.  Fresh and a few of the guys are running closer to us.  I then kick him in the head to knock him out.  The other just takes off running.  I then fall backwards onto my butt tired.  "Pj!!! That was radical!!!"  A guy says.  "Fresh..."  I say looking up at him.  He has a worried look on his face.  "No don't think that way." Fresh says reading my mind.  I just lay there thinking.  "Why is he still on the ground?" A guy asks.  "He probably strained his back."  Fresh says. "No... It just tingles a little bit."  I answer.  "Let me see."  He says.  "Okay."  I say sitting up.  Fresh checks my back.  "What the funk?" Fresh says confused.  "What?" The guys ask.  "What!!!!"  I say worriedly. "Where are your stitches?  There is a pink, blue and yellow line now."  The one guys says.    "That is Radical!!!"  I laugh.  Fresh helps me up and fixes my shirt.  "Well, we all better hurry!!!"  I say.  Two of the butterflies are back.   I see the kid there.  "Thanks... Mister."  The kid says.  I hug them.  "You alright?  Any of them hurt you too bad?"  I ask.  "No, you stepped in after they pushed me down."  The kid says.  "No wonder you ran off."  Fresh says.  "Yo! Dawg!  What those kids did was unrad!  You go to the big Highschool, bro?" One of the guys ask.  "Yeah, I go there."  The kid says.  "Yay! We can all be friends!"  I say happily.  The kid blushes.  The guys laugh seeing me pat the kid on the head.  "Thank you again mister!"  The kid says smiling.  

time skip...

I am in an art class with Fresh trying to draw, but...  He is rubbing my back and sides really turning me on making it almost impossible.  "Mr... Fresh... Not... My sides..."  I mutter blushing darkly.  He pulls me back and kisses my neck gently.  We are at the back of the class and no one has turned to look at us thankfully.  "Jammy... I love you."  He whispers.   "I... Love... You too.. Mr... Fresh."  I say as he puts a hand up my shirt.  I cover my mouth with my hand.  "What's wrong?" Fresh asks.   Suddenly there's a flash of white.  

"Jammy... Wake up."  I hear Fresh say.  My face goes bright pink realizing that was only a dream.  "That was a pretty interesting dream," Fresh says.  I cover my face.  "It's alright Jammy, do you need some help with your problem?"  Fresh asks.  I look down seeing my pelvis is glowing.  I teleport home embarrassed.  I am plopped down face first on the couch.  "Jammy... Come on let's make this really fast."  Fresh says.  "I wanna disappear... That was so embarrassing!!!"  I say kicking my legs.  I turn my head to see Fresh there.  "It's alright, it happens,"  Fresh says smiling.   I cover my face again.   Fresh then comes up behind me.  He lifts my waist up.  "What are you-?"  I get cut off when I feel him rubbing my member through my clothes.  I gasp and blush hard, panting and gasping.  "Mr. Fresh~" I moan.  "Jammy, do you feel good?"  Fresh asks me.  I nod trying to look back at him.  He leans forward and wraps his left arm around my waist.  His chest is against my back.   He then stops rubbing my member and pulls me backwards, into him.  He then starts to do it again.  "Mr. Fresh... I-it... Feels... Really good." I moan.   "Jammy, I want you to cum for me,"  Fresh says.  I nod as he then tilts my neck to the side.  I shut my eyes as he squeezes my member tightly while going faster.  His tongue trails up my neck.   "Mr... Fresh..."  I moan feeling the huge ball building in my stomach.   He's now kissing all up my neck.  

time skip...

We are at my locker when Fresh comes from his locker and taps me on the shoulder.  He is blushing.  "Hey... Pj, can I have a quick kiss before you and the girls head out?"  Fresh asks.  "Of course! Mr. Fresh!!!"  I say wrapping my arms around his neck.  He wraps his arms around my waist.  I smile softly while tilting my head up.  He breathes heavily a worried look in his eye.

I then grab his soul and slam him into the locker

I then grab his soul and slam him into the locker. "Where's Mr. Fresh really?" I say. It's one of the guys. A bunch of the guys burst into laughter. "Ugh, I lose the bet." The guy says. I let go of his soul.  "Uh... What's going on here?"  I hear Fresh ask.  There are three different Mr. Freshs' there.  "Okay to prove which one of you is actually him... *blush* What did we do at the end of art class?"  I ask.  "We were sitting while you slept."  One answers.  "You were drawing and fell asleep in my lap like usual."  Another says.  I look at the other one.  "You don't... Really~ want me to answer that out loud do you?"  They say.   My face goes bright pink.   He comes over and whispers "You were in the middle of drawing when you fell asleep.  Then I had to wake you up due to you getting a little too loud, moaning my name.  When you woke up you were in heat-..." I cut him off.  "Okay! Okay! You win!!!"  I say blushing dark pink.   "Awe!!! Darn!!!"  The other two say going back to normal.   "What did you do that is so different than any other day?" One of the girls ask.  Fresh then says "That's between us and the-..." I cover his mouth quickly.  "Nope!"   I say loudly.  Fresh laughs licking my hand.  I shiver to pull my hand away.  I wipe my hand.  "I tried to tell you... But you were covering my mouth."  Fresh says before kissing me.  "And that is probably why Pj knew you weren't him... You were too nervous!!!"  A few girls say.