Chapter 5 || I Like You A Lot

Kennedy

I walk downstairs and into the living room, Jacob is sitting on the couch on his phone "Jacob that really hurt" I pout, he just smiles.

"Aww do you want me to kiss it better?" He asks, "no you perverted coon" I say back and he gives me a look, the look that your mama give you when she about to whoop your ass.

"I'm sorry, I won't talk to you like that again" he smiles and looks back at his phone "good girl". I roll my eyes and walk away, need to finish this housework so I can get some money.

1 hour later

The door started knocked and Jacob walks past and gets it while i mop the floor.

He opens it "yo Michael u good?" He say then he fist bumps a brown skin nigga and they close the door. The guy he's with walks over the part of the floor that I just cleaned😑.

Jacob

"Damn Jacob, when you said you was getting a maid I thought it was gone be some old ass woman, mamasita sexy ass shit" Mike says.

"I know fam, get yourself a maid" I laugh I tend to laugh at my own jokes half the time.

"No, I'm looking to fuck yours" he says biting his lip and peering into the hallway.

"Nu uh, no way is that gonna happen Micheal,  I swear you have like 5 girlfriends anyway?"

"Nahh I told them to leave, and how bout a threesome...you always said you wanted a threesome" he suggest

"MIKE NO!, and if I ever had a threesome it would consist of two girls and I, not you gay ass nigga"

He rolls his eyes "well Ima go ask for her number, and she gonna give it to me" he assumes "nigga she got some wild ass attitude so be careful" I warn.

Kennedy

I put the bleach away and that guy comes up behind me "can I help you?" I ask and he nods "can I have your number ma?" I dont even know this guy wtf.

"No, plus you look like you been through plenty of girls. Have you had yourself checked recently?. You probably charge girls for sex but you can even use the money to get your hairline levelled" I say 

"Nigga I told you to be careful, she can say some hurtful things" Jacob says and I smile at him.and they walk back into the living room

7:43pm ••••• Kennedy

I've finished cleaning now so I walk into the kitchen, Jacob is sitting at the table filling out paperwork.

"Jacob, Im done" I say as a sit opposite him, he looks at me and smiles "you can chill now and do whatever, but just quickly sign here" he pushes over the paperwork that he didn't finish last night. I sign it and give it back to him

"I'm gonna go get In the shower" he nods "okay ma"

I go and grab a towel out of the laundry closet, hang it up on the door and start the shower, I need to get my wash stuff and as I turn around Jacob is right there.

" I wanna ask you a question" he mumbles. "Yeah okay" I say and he looks at me for a while then he smashes his lips into mine.

I kiss back a little but then I pull away "and what was that for?" I ask "I just wanted to tell you that I like you a lot" he says it made my heart melt a little.

"You could've just told me, you didn't need to exchange drool with me" I say laughing a little and he laughs "shut up, you know you liked it, you kissed back"

•••••••••••••••

Do you think that Kennedy has the same feelings that Jacob has for her and she's just playing hard to get or she doesn't

- Aaliyah💖💘🛍✨