Chapter 13 || But Were Not Together!

(IM SO SORRY I HAVNT BEEN ACTIVE IVE JUST HAD SO MUCH GOUNG ON, I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND...I WILL BE BACK PROPERLY SHORTLY)

6:19am

Kennedy has been acting normal now, I guess I made her sexually frustrated...let's just say this...she's wild in bed👀.

It's Friday and I pay her today but I don't want her to clean, the house is clean already.

She knocks on my bedroom door "Jacob?"

"Yeah come in" I answer and she strolls in, can I just sleep until 7 before I start cleaning?" She asks

"Yeah sleep for as long as you want, you don't gotta clean today" I said as I grabbed my robe.

"Okay thanks Jake" she said then she smiled and walked out

Later on that day

Kennedy's phone vibrates and I look at is as it was in front of me it's a guy messaging her dirty shit.

"Kennedy" I yell and she comes in wearing just high waisted jeans and her bra, she is in the middle of getting dressed.

"Who's that?" I ask and she looks at her phone "oh nobody don't worry" she said "what do you mean 'don't worry', have you got a boyfriend already?" I ask and she takes a while to reply

"....no" she mumbles "Kennedy I can't believe you, especially after what we did the other night"

"But I don't have a boyfriend" she said playing in her hair, I screwed my face up at her and picked up her phone "so what's this?" I started reading the messages.

"Send me nudes baby. I need you here....are you serious Kennedy?"

"Listen I don't understand why you getting so irky with me...we're not together!...cut it out"

I look at her for a while "so is that how you feel?" I ask

"Yeah......I mean......no" she says then i walk away "I'm sorry" she said after she chased me.

I walked out by the pool and grabbed my wallet I pulled out 2 100 dollar bills and gave them to her.

"No I don't want it, keep it" she said pushing my hand away "kennedy take it, you worked for it so keep it" she shook her head.

"If you don't take it then nobody gonna have it" I said and she looked at me confused "I don't want it Jacob keep it"
I walked over to the pool and threw the money in "no Jacob stop" she said and then she looked at me and walked back into the house "you have serious fucking problems you know" she mumble and I laugh "I know, you don't have to tell me twice" I say.

It's only two hundred dollars, and I couldn't really care, it would make no difference if I gave it to her.

I walk in the house and wrap my arms around Kennedy's waist "Jacob stop" she mumbled as she pulled on a sweatshirt.

"Do you have a boyfriend Ken?" I ask again and she turns around to look at me, "no Jake" she says as she rolls her eyes"

"I will still punish you for being rude so stop" I say and she smiles "you said no more consequences" she laughs...I look at her for a minute then push her against the wall connecting my lips with hers