Chapter 12 || I Want You

(I don't know why but I feel like writing millions of chapters because I'm really feeling this book🤔)

"You crusty ass hoe" she yelled as she threw her phone against the wall "stop, what the fuck are you doing ken, what has gotten into you these past few days?" I asked picking up her phone

"You" she said and walked off, I'm so confused

I walked behind her into the living room "give me a consequence" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy "no you haven't done anything bad" I said and she sighed and kicked my glass off the coffee table, it had grape juice in it and my carpet is cream

"Clean that up" I said and she refused "Ken, clean it up" I told her and she shook her head and smiled "Jacob, no clean it yourself "

I sighed "I swear to god Ima choke you in a minute" I said and she smirked "go on then, I'm waiting daddy" I grabbed a damp cloth and some carpet cleaner "I think you need to go and lay down...take a nap maybe" I suggested and she shook her head.

"Go get the door" I told her and she went

Elijah

Kennedy opens the door for me and she stood there biting her lip "are you good?" I ask her and she nods and I walk in.

She pushes her body against mine and I held her waist "is Jacob here, I need to talk to him about something" I ask "no he's not here but I am"

"He is, I can hear him cursing" I let go of her waist and walked to the living room "what's wrong with ken, she's acting weird" I said and he looked at me "why do you say that?" He asks  "she just pushed her body up against mine, and she tried to say she's the only person in the house"

"I really don't know bro, she just asked me to give her a consequence and when I told her no she kicked my glass off the table"

"Well damn, maybe she likes this whole consequence thing you have going on" I say and Kennedy shouts from in a different room "I do" she says and I laugh.

Kennedy

I'm really craving Jacob, no matter what I do he won't give me a consequence, I'm sexually frustrated and I knew it was gonna happen.

When EJ left Jacob called me and I went to him "why are you acting like this?" He asks directly in my ear making my knees go weak "I want you" I said mumbling "you want what?" He asks

"I want you" I say louder "why didn't you just tell me" he asks as he picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist