Chapter 19 || You Remind Me Of My Ex!

A few minutes later our moans were harmonising with each other's, the position changed , he began hitting from the back, he had a handful of my hair and he was pounding into me.

He felt me clench around him "baby not yet...wait" he spoke breathless as he started slowing down and grinding in his thrusts. We were back in missionary position and we were making out as we both were about to cum.

I moaned in his mouth as I came but Jacob wanted to finish so one of my legs went up on his shoulder as he roughly slammed into me, he cursed multiple times before releasing. He laid beside me getting his breath back.

I got up to go shower, once I was done in the shower I dried my body and wrapped a silk robe around myself partially showing my cleavage. I walk down stairs.

"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING SCARED ME" I shout as i hold my chest, it's Mike. "Y'all have fun up there, I heard everything" he laughs "daddyyy" he mocks me I frown tying my robe up tighter.

"Why you here?" I ask as I grab my water off the table "Jacob told me to come here so he could prove that y'all would fuck"

"He wouldn't do that, I just helped him out because he was bothered and stressed out"

"Stressed out because of what? It's called acting honey" he says and I frown "okay well he's proven it to you so you can leave now, goodbye" I say and he laughs "mami this is not your house"

"And what me and Jacob do sexually is none of your business"

"I'm leaving now anyways"he says walking out.

🤦🏾‍♀️🤕🙄

Jacob comes down with a towel around his waist and his hair up in a wet bun "hey" he says as he rubs his eyes.

"We had sex just so you could prove to someone you could get into my underwear?"

"Nah it's not like that babe" he says walking towards me "well obviously it is, why do you gotta prove it for?? While I'm up there making love to you your friend is sitting down her getting a kick off it, so you gave him the key because when I went upstairs there was no mike in this house?" I say and he nods

"Your so childish, you remind me of my ex"

"Do not compare me to one of your exes" he says sternly

"Well your behaving like him now just leave me alone" I say pushing past him, Jacob sighs

Jacob

I fucked up big time, no one believed that what we do is true they say she's to "pretty" for me that's why I tried to prove mike wrong