Chapter 8 || Flood

It's the next day and after last night Jacob can't get his eyes off me.

"Jacob?" I say as I look at him staring at me "earth to Jacob" he snaps out of whatever dream he was in "huh, yeah what did you say?" He asks and I laugh and shake my head.

"Where is the bleach?" I ask and he points to a cupboard in the hallway "thanks" I say and I walk off.

15 minutes later

The door knocks and Jacob goes to get it "wassup Elijah" he says and lets him in...as Elijah walks through the hallway he looks me up and down multiple times and then winks....ew.

Elijah

I walk down the hallway while Jacob went to the store and then I see his maid struggling to put the bleach back on the shelf so Ima take this opportunity to talk to her. "Do you need help lil ma?" I ask and she turns around

Kennedy
"I'm not little and I'm not your mom...buuutttt I do need help" I say and he laughs, he takes the bleach and puts it on the shelf with ease "Bitch ass nigga" I mumble "sorry shawty your just short" he laughs backing me into the corner

"Uhh what do you think your doing" I say pushing him away, I walk out but he grabs my waist from behind pushing himself against me "Emmanuel, Edward whatever your name is can you stop" I say pushing him off again

"My name is Elijah...I just wanna talk to you a minute" he says "what is wrong with you boys and the phrase 'I just wanna talk to you' when your clearly not talking, your being sexual"

"First of all, I'm not a boy I'm a man and second I'm not being sexual I'm just b-"

"Being sexual" I interrupt "okay ma" he says "my name is Kennedy, Edward"

"ELIJAH, Jacob must be tripping if he ever thinks his going to get you...you play so hard to get damn" he says before walking away.

2 hours later

I did something wrong by accident and Jacob doesn't know...I forgot to press the button to stop the pool from filling, now ive flooded the inside pool...great.

The water stops at my ankles, luckily to get to the inside pool you have to walk down stairs.

"Kennedy?" Jacob calls around the house "oh shit, he's back" I whisper to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy hoebags