Day 9-Wearing ugly Christmas sweaters-Thor

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

I am walking down the street window shopping when I see one of the ugliest Christmas sweaters that could possibly be in existence. So I want my boyfriend, Thor to wear it. He would figure out that it's supposed to be ugly though.

I go inside and I buy it. I also by one for myself so he isn't all alone wearing one. I can't it to show these to him. I think he'll pretend to be happy with them but it's going to be so funny. When the lady finishes putting my money in the cash register I leave.

I get home quickly and I hear Thor come running into the room staring at me excitedly.

"Lady (Y/n) did you hear about this Christmas thing"

"Yes Thor, since I was a child" I giggle "Now I have a present for you"

He picks me up excitedly and takes me to the lounge room.

"I didn't get you anything yet Lady (Y/n)" He says

"It's alright, now close your eyes" I say

He does as he is told and I place the sweater on his lap. I tell him to open his eyes and he looks at it with confusion.

"What is this Lady (Y/n)?" He asks

"A Christmas sweater, do you like it?" I ask

"Ummm yes" he lies

He is so obviously lying that it is actually funny.

"It looks amazing" He says with a strained face

"It's supposed to be ugly" I laugh

"Oh thank Odin I was worried for a second" he says pulling it on

I pull mine on and we look at each other. We burst into laughter and I feel him pull me onto his lap. I stop laughing and look into his eyes.

"You know, even wearing a sweater of ugly you look as beautiful as the stars" he whispers in my ear

I blush and press my lips against his.

"You are really handsome as well" I say smiling

He pins me down on the couch and kisses me again.

"But you would look better without the sweater on" He winks

"You've been spending to much time with Tony" I laugh

He kisses down my neck and for the rest for the rest of the night our Christmas dreams come true.