Day 14- Ice skating-Thor

(Y/n) Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor's P.O.V.

Lady (y/n) and I are participating in the activity of ice skating. I have never been ice skating before because I know I, not as graceful as other people and I think I'll break the ice or knock someone over.

Lady (Y/n) has told that this is for 'Christmas' which is a holiday where people spend time with their friends and family and give and receive presents. I am excited to spend my first Christmas on Midgard.

"Thor come on, we only have an hour to get the discount at the ice rink" I hear my princess say

"I'm coming Lady (Y/n)" I reply

"Thor you seriously don't have to call me 'Lady'" She says

"I thought you said we had to go" I laugh

Your P.O.V.

I laugh at my boyfriend and tell him to get in the car. We drive to the ice rink. I thought we should go today because there is a Christmas special and I want to take Thor with me. I don't  know if the can ice skate or not though.

We arrive and I pay for the skates. Thor looks very scared at the ice rink.

"Thor are you ok?" I ask

"Umm yes, Lady (Y/n)" Thor replies

"I know that look, are you scared?" I ask

"Maybe, I'm just not very graceful" he says nervously

"Well I'll help you, it isn't to hard" I giggle

We get our skates on and walk over to the rink. I help Thor ease onto the ice and he slips immediately pulling me down with him. I'm laying on his chest and laughing. I laugh and pull myself up.

I spend the next few hours teaching Thor how to skate. He has made a remarkable improvement and he only took out like three people. I'm so glad that he is enjoying it as well. I wouldn't want him to force himself here because of me.

We look at all of the Christmas lights decorating the ice rink and they are beautiful.

"Hey Lady (Y/n), thank you" Thor whispers

"For what?" I ask confused

"For showing me this, Christmas, Ice skating, being with you" he say hugging me

"It's alright Thor, I'm just glad that you are enjoying yourself" I reply

"Every minute I spend with you I enjoy myself" Thor says

"You sound just like Tony" I giggle

We ice skate for the rest of the night and then when we get home we find a few ways to warm ourselves up again.