Day 25- Spending Christmas morning together-Steve

(Y/n) Your name
(F/s/m) Favourite show or movie
(F/g) Favourite gem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

I wake up excitedly and quickly. Today is Christmas, I'm so excited because it's f-ing Christ as morning. I rollover and look at my husband Steve who is still asleep. Quietly I sit up and then I quickly jump on him shaking him.

"Steve wake up its Christmas" I say

"Five more minutes" he says rolling over

"Nope, now come on let's go to the tree" I reply pulling him out of bed

We go downstairs and under the tree there are presents that we have received from others. Although the presents we are given to each other are hidden.

We sort through the presents and look at he we got. Tony got me a 4 set of red, white, black and Captain America lingerie. Steve was less than amused. Nat got me a movie set of the avenger documentaries. Clint got me some merchandise from (F/s/m) and Pietro and Wanda got me a few vouchers for my favourite stores.

Steve got a new suit from tony and some wine. Sam got him a photo album of all the avenger moments and selfies we take. Bucky got him some vintage captain America cards and a few other things Steve wanted.

Soon enough all our gifts are opened and I hand Steve the present I got him. I really hope he likes it, I got him a t-shirt that says 'You get hurt, hurt 'em back, you get killed, walk it off' and a few old photos I found of him and Bucky in the 1940's.

He opens it and I see his eyes lighten up. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"I love it, thank you" he says

"I'm glad you do" I giggle

"Now for your present" Steve says

He hands me a very poorly wrapped present and I laugh a little.

"I don't have much experience with wrapping" she says sheepishly

I open it and inside there is a box that says Tiffany & Co I open it and there is a necklace with a beautiful (F/g) on it. I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's so beautiful" I say

He takes it from me and puts it in.

"I knew it would look good on you" he says

He kisses me and we sit there with our lips interlocked until we get hungry. I pull him to the kitchen and we make Christmas tree shaped pancakes with Nutella trunks and M'n'M ball balls and whipped cream for tinsel.