Reset

After the fight error hit the reset button to go home but little did he know that her brother would keep all his memory of this....................................................................................................

Blueberry and error were falling from the void into darkness as blue woke up in a couch with error hugging her.
Blueberry: um..... Error can you stop hugging me?
Error let go of blue as he blushes as he started to know that he was hugging her.
Error: sorry* lets go*
Blueberry: um.... You should probably hide.
Error: why?
Blueberry: Because I don't want my brother seeing you as an intruder??
Error: I can just say I'm your boyfriend.... Because I am now* strokes her cheek *
Blueberry: Error ... No I want to make it look like that I meet you and we start dating In secret.
Error: To make it look like i actually meet you and I'm not a killer to the rest of your friends.
Blueberry: Yeah....
Then they heard a knock on her door.
Blueberry:Y-yes
Paps: Blue we need to go... You wanted to join the royal guards didn't you?
Blueberry: coming paps.... * whispers * error you need to get out of here I'll see you tomorrow to meet you to my friends.
Error : ok see you * teleports away *
Blueberry left the room to go her train with undyne as error walked away with a wish..... To protect her ... Even if it means killing her own brother.