1 | "Are you checking me out?"

Copyright © 2012 Rose Knight

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS STORY CONTAINS R-RATED CONTENT ONLY SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE 18 OR OVER!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SYNOPSIS:

Avery is used to guys using her for one night and then never seeing her again.  She learns to embrace this lifestyle and lives on one night stands from hot guys.

When she meets the hot cop Zach though, everything changes. He makes her feel different and he's desperate for her to change her way of life.

Will Zach be able to show Avery a new world... the world of love?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

Rose x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Avery’s POV~

     I downed the rest of my drink and turned around in the bar stool, looking for tonight's victim. There didn’t seem to be anyone worthy of my time so I slowly turned back to the bar and sighed.

      So much for getting dressed up tonight when the best looking thing in the whole bar was the mechanical bull; it was also the only thing capable of getting me off.

      My tight fitting short dress normally worked and got the good looking guys but tonight all I was getting were desperate losers.

      The door opened but I didn’t look; it was probably another washed-up loser.

      “Another drink Avery?” the bartender asked me.

      I nodded. He quickly prepared it and set it down on the bar in front of me.

      “Put it on my tab,” said a deep voice from behind me.

      I turned around to see where it had come from and I think my mouth fell to the ground. He was absolutely gorgeous and he smelled amazing – like mint and chocolate. Mmm.

      “Thank you,” I said with a flirty smile. I was playing it thick but there was no way in hell he was getting away from me.

      “You’re very welcome,” he looked down my body and then back up to my face, giving me a perfect smile.

      “What are you doing here?” I asked. “One of these losers your friend?”

      “Nah, I came here for… other reasons.”

      “Really? Well, I hope you aren’t gonna run away,” I took a sip of my drink.

      He laughed. “Oh believe me, I have no intention of running away.”