8 | "You are so beautiful"

~Avery’s POV~

      When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was splayed against a hard, warm body. Oh God, no! I gasped and immediately shot up only to moan as I felt Zach’s manhood inside of me. Did he even take it out?!

      I looked down and saw Zach smirking at me. That annoying bastard! I attempted to get off the bed but he was holding onto me so I ended up straddling his hips with him still inside of me. I gasped again when I shifted on top of him. He was growing harder inside of me and shots of pleasure were racing through my body.

      I slapped Zach against his chest. “Let go of me,” I said as firmly as I could but it was hard to do so when the slightest movement caused waves of ecstasy to race through my body.

      His arms gripped my hips tightly so that I couldn’t move off of him. He smirked again. “You and I both know that you don’t want me to.”

      I just stared at him. Cocky bastard. I placed my hands over his but he just held on tighter. I groaned in frustration and decided to try something else. I leant forwards and braced my arms above his head on the pillow he was lying on. My body hovered over his, my hair coming down on front of my face with the ends touching the pillow, just above his head. That was a big mistake. It was the perfect angle for him to stretch his neck up slightly and catch one of my nipples with his mouth. As he rolled the hard bud around his mouth, he also pulled almost completely out of me and then thrust back inside.

      “Oh shit!” I cried, as I straightened back up, straddling his hips once more.

      He chuckled. “Problem, Avery?”

      “Yeah, I’m looking at him right now,” I replied tartly.

      He laughed softly and the rolled his hips making him rub against my inner walls. I gasped and braced my hands on his chest as he slowly withdrew from me and then slammed back inside. I moaned, throwing my head back and rotating my hips with his causing a delicious friction inside of me.

      Before I knew what was happening, Zach had flipped us over. I was now pressed against the mattress with his hard body on top of mine. He smiled down at my shocked expression and kissed me sweetly.

      I felt him pull out of me and then thrust pack inside, building up a rhythm. I stopped trying to fight him. The pleasure was amazing. I started to raise my hips to match his rhythm which made it possible for him to enter me harder and deeper.

      “Oh Zach, faster!” I cried.

      He seemed happy to oblige and increased his strokes. I couldn’t stop moaning as I was taken to the heights of pleasure. I could feel my orgasm building inside of me, trying to burst out of my body. Zach seemed to feel it too because he smiled and ground into me faster and faster.

      “Oh my God, yes!”

      I climaxed, my body shattering into a thousand pieces. My walls tightened and pulsed around his shaft. I heard a sexy groan come from him and then he came inside of me before slumping onto me. We were both panting hard and I could feel his rapid heartbeat against my own.

      Zach lifted his body up slightly and looked at me as I tried to catch my breath. The look he was giving me was mesmerising and I couldn’t look away. His eyes bore into mine and for that moment, nothing else existed; it was just Zach and I. His hand pushed some hair away from my face and then his fingers trailed down my cheek.