A lapse of time

'A blink of eye! Its a blink of eye which captures a moment and its just an other blink of eye which lets it go.
It takes just a moment to understand the catch of illusions and infact just another moment to stand confused with reality.

Not easy for any of us, I know,even not for the three. The three, who amidst the sharp blaze of noon's sun and howling rages of pleads around, finally left the city into somewhere, to embark upon a new journey of their lives. As we watch from a far distance, which actually seemed so near a moment before, the three of them leave, leave in a modified look and leave on a modified way. And again with one blink of eye, they disappeared into the horizon.

Its one of those moments where I don't know why I exist or what I should do. To see all those wrecking souls around or perhaps notice the flinchings of my own heart.Maybe I should cry as my mother-in-laws and father-in-law do but to be honest what really would it do?
Perhaps I am not into this situation.But when was I ever in any?It was just yesterday we four were in Mithila,happy and content.

Mithila's lighter soil flew with the mere touch of the wind.This was a place of various splashes of colours,mirth of little delights and music of unwavering laughter.
The four girls played with their sakhis,running round the corners,seeking after each and every turn.
After a while,their sakhis retired to their own places,leaving the princesses behind.
Sita laid down on the grass,tired but smiling most comfortably.And how can the other three not join her?Laid Mandavi,to the opposite side of her head and Urmila and Shrutkirti filled in the vacant places,the four of them laying in the four directions.Without a word or sign,they held their hands with each other,staring into the saturation of the sky.

'This step,I find myself staring into the vast empty sky,searching for what cannot be found there.The vanvaas is to begin NOW,not three but thousands have been exiled from Ayodhya.The place we stand is Ayodhya for name sake,what I see is standing by a palace,just a palace,consisting of all its comforts.'

"The comforts of palace which exist for no one."

'Despite it being a full bright hour of noon,Ayodhaya doomed in darkness.The elements lost their way to here I suppose.The palace and around is vacuum,complete vacuum.'

'Someone inside me was fighting with my own self ,I felt heaped,I felt bound.Something wanted me to break away with all my thoughts.Perhaps the head and heart were not being able to find a way to meet.My conciousness was giving up...
And suddenly I hear a voice,a voice so comforting,so awakening and so loving.'