The Flow

"Mata"
Urmila came in, pushing the giant doors which led into King Dashrath and Queen Kaushalya's room.
She found the need to be still, finding the room filled with many dignitaries of Ayodhaya.Queen Kaushalya sat with his king, supporting him though he seemed totally motionless.
Urmila went up to stand with Queen Sumitra, who was just by the side of Queen Kaushalya.
It was Gurudev Vashishtha talking to Arya Sumant, which at most seemed something concerning the health of the king.
A doctor was checking on Dashrath.

Urmila wisphered to Sumitra,
"What happened Ma?Did Sumanta Kaka tell you..."
Sumitra nodded a yes, calming her.
"And to Pitashree?"
Sumitra nodded a sighful yes, this time the emotions more linguistic in her eyes.
Urmila did not question further.Rather than to think further of what Pitashree must have felt, her mind first wandered to the pitiful state of both her mothers.
Out of many things she noticed in them and their resonance, faith was the most enchanting.
They have lost their children on an unknown path, their husband's life is in going through a fluctuating amplitude, they are the elders of the family and morover, they are the queens of a distracted majestic kingdom.

"Didi!Didi!"
Shrutkeerti almost dragged her.
"What's wrong with you Keerti?"
"Nothing.I need to show you something"
"In this very hour of dawn?There is one whole day left,you can ask me later.And isn't this supposed to be our first day here at Ayodhya?"
"But you're coming with me to witness this"
"Keerti,we are not going anywhere from Ayodhya,why are you in such a hurry?"
"You question a lot!"
"And you're supposed to obey me.I am elder to you.Did you forget already?"
Urmila mocked a strict tone.
"Didi!"
She pleaded.
"Okay" Urmila finally agreed.
At times she verily wondered how Shrutkeerti can be so stubborn then.

But following her,Urmila actually found a sight completely welcoming her attention.This was the same prayer hall, all of them were brought right when they arrived at Ayodhya.The same place where the post-wedding rituals took place.The dawn and the first little visible ray of sun added its own shine to the glistening of those gold peached walls.
The pillars majestically arranged giving  corners their wanted independence.No wonder it was very large and had areas not easily witnessed unless one goes around.
To one faraway side,was a separate temple and to the right opposite side,was another one,two of them similar in size and shape.
One of them fondly held the mesmerizing idol of Lord Vishnu,an adobe in his very adobe and the other temple held what beautifully refutated him,a pious Shivling.