Soulmates- I

Janaka smiled fondly.
Remembering Lakshman, the boy had always made him see a new side of himself everytime they met.
Lakshman had great conciousness and intelligence, not withdrawing the sensibility and empathy within him.
He always knew Lakshman and Urmila will learn so much together. Urmila will always have a quest for curiosity. And he'll be a perfect research. The waves and their longing of the moon. Urmila will shine in his reflection upon her life. And Janaka knew how beautifully all of this would turn out to be. For love that sustains eternally; beginning has just begun.
"You know child. The more I observe him; the more he earns my respect. He exactly knows what to do when. And thats the best thing about him, he is the doer. The only contradict to grief is knowledge, and knowledge is incomplete without action, not to forget the same goes back way. Ram is with him, he is with Ram. You all are, with each other, as strengths. Nothing can destruct the protective boundary formed by the truest emotions of love, trust and devotion."

Janak smiled again, went upto the balcony and looked to the kingdom of Ayodhaya that stood strong.

"You think you and Lakshman are different. Believe me, your souls are made of the same stardust. You break boundaries that blind truth. Very same"

Urmila was shocked, happy and worried all at the same time.

"Hun? Like really?"

Janak shook his head in disbelief. 'A journey ahead for my girl'.

"By the way, nice choice, Urmi. Both yours and universe's."

Urmila felt instantly proud and excited.
"Umm thankyou" she replied, with a shy smile.
Suddenly, she realized this one thing, stood up and walked upto her father and told him,
"But they say, daughters search for glimpses of their fathers in their respective husbands. In sooth, he is like you, Paa. Patient, wise, lovable and comforting. "

"Dont know about your version. I do find my words and actions in him, at times. And In Rama, In Bharat, In Shatrughan. I feel I've known them forever."

"Oh Pitashree, you know everything!" She caught his arm affectionately and laid her head on his shoulder.

Rajrishi Janak laughed at her little girl antics.

He paused for a moment.
"Urmi?"

"Hmm"

Janaka looked upto the sky.

"You see the sun, and praise how it lightens up our world. The beauty of the night is observed by not everyone.
Only few notice the moon, how by its mere presence darkness transforms into something so enchanting."

"I have always loved that Moon, you already know"

"Yes. Lakshman is that moon"

Urmila's world stopped for a second.

Janak smiled and continued,
"Always be his moonlight! The radiance on his face symbolizing strength, pride and respect because you are there for him. Try to be his reason to stay happy."

No words could have touched her more deeply.

"And one day he'll become the shore to your waves"

                               -------

Collab with Underthecandlelight
<3

A short and genuine talk.

Look at the new cover.