Desert and Storm

'The palace is now a desert of silence.If there was anything distracting,it were the sobs of ladies and the frequent murmurs of Pitashree in his sleep.The people had been quiet,very quiet,I cannot understand what they've decided,acceptance of the situation or its denial.'
She smirked sarcastically,
'There is a desert of silence in the surrounding and an on-going storm of noise in my mind.I don't know.Currently,I am refraining myself to think about anything concerning my own self.How long I'll be able to do that,I honestly don't know.At the moment,this feels very right.But...'

Urmila finally led her heart out.She was a complicated soul in terms of emotions.She had the toughest of mental strength and willingness to face anything put on her,but somewhere if something strikes right at her heart,it becomes a mark of eternity.She had always been able to put on a brave face,compassing all.However,she would often pour all out as soon as she gets solitude.And maybe that's why solitude didn't scare her.But there were times she would not be able to do that too.A complicated reason,she was also not very fine in hiding her emotions in front of her family.Sometimes,she lost it infront of them but at times it was not easy.Only Sita knew what could have bothered her,that too right from seeing her face.But Urmila didn't like to seek anyone's help and sympathy always,she didn't like to trouble Sita and her family.She had always believed that though our lives may be connected ,she would have to deal with her own problems all by self.
That was one such time something touched her and she supressed her emotions.

"Urmi"Sita said gently.
Urmila just arrived,hiding her tears and putting up a fake smile.
"Yes Didi"
"I have something to say to you.Something important."
"What is it?"
"I may exactly don't know of what you're going through.Its completely upto you to look after it,no obligations.
But..."
She lowered her face.
"I know you.You may have no problem now.The problem would be when all your feelings,emotions,hurt would be bottled up in this heart of yours and somewhere you won't be able to burn that away.There won't be a safe way to throw them out.Maybe,you could explode at the wrong time and in the wrong moment.Its better to pour it out one by one."