Saihara Shuichi x Reader - Date night

♥︎; Enjoy this story of "Saihara Shuichi x Reader - His Love for You!" (Or not lmao) Sorry that this is quite a long chapter/story and that this is just a simple story and that I haven't posted! >~<

♥︎; Italics means the thoughts in your head, Bold means the sound effect.

You stared into Saihara's eyes. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Magnificent. Even though he thought it wasn't his best feature, you did. You felt like you could look at them all day and night. They seem so promising and bright. Like the stars you stared upon every single night. You were sitting in front of the boy, eating and sharing a large bento box. Saihara seemed to be enjoying his food a lot. Especially with you. As you were about to pick up a piece of sushi, the detective tried to feed you rice as if you were a baby desperate for food.

"Oh Saihara, stop treating me like a baby!" You chuckled.

He laughed back. Seeing him so happy with you made your heart melt. Seeing him enjoy himself is all that you wanted. Sitting in front of each other in front of a glorious view. Soft sand and waves. Brilliant stars and crescent moon. It couldn't feel more romantic. Saihara fed you, and you didn't hesitate. The moment felt perfect, as it was just the two of you outside the restaurant. All alone. You took a spoonful of rice topped with chicken katsu, and offered it to the detective. He immediately went towards the food, and ate it gently. Seeing Saihara's eye fill with light and pleasure, you smiled softly.

"Gosh you really love rice with chicken, don't you?"

He nodded. He continued to feed you spoonfuls of things, and so did you. Sushi, Salad, Spring Rolls, Miso soup. The bento box was beginning to disappear, section by section. You both took a huge gulp out of your drinks, laughing at each other's cheesy but hilarious jokes. Afterwards, a waitress came by, and placed the bill on the table. Saihara put in the desired amount of money in the slot, and immediately took your hand. He stood up from his seat and helped you up. He dragged you along with him, you not knowing what's happening.

"Just follow my lead," he said.

You followed. Tracing the detective's footsteps, you realised he was leading you somewhere. A place that you loved. A place called the beach. Saihara began to walk faster and faster, making it hard for you to keep up.

"C'mon (Y/n)! Keep up!" He giggled looking back at you.

"I'm trying to!" You shouted.

You were afraid that you would trip over and fall flat onto the ground, but you knew that your boyfriend would be there to save you like always. As the two of you were rushing to the entrance of the beach, you could hear the wind. The howling wind going through the night. Crickets cricketing and palm leaves rustling. The male suddenly let go of your hand, and took off his socks and shoes.

"Let's go," He grinned calmy.

You followed his lead and left your shoes with Saihara's. You chased after the running man splashing his feet in the soft sand and stepping on the wet sand. What a wonderful way to end a divine date. As the detective stared at the moon shining with the glistening stars, you leaped at him from behind and hugged him tightly. The dark-haired boy stumbled towards, almost falling into the ocean. You could feel the cold but happy water touch the tips of your feet. Saihara turned around to see a pleased smile and chuckled. He removed your arms away from his back, and gave you a proper hug. Tightening his arms around your back and digging his face into your hair. Warm and soft and slow breathes. You could feel your cheek deepening into his chest. The detective was quite a tall guy for you, so he would always have to lift you up or bob down to give you a peck on the cheek. He found it funny but irritating. You found it irritating but funny. He then hovered over your ear, and whispered lightly:

"Umm.. I-I got you something."

Saihara's arms let go of your body and he held your hand. Gripping your fingers with his and his thumb rubbing against your palm. This feeling of love made your heart jump out of your chest. Out of no where, he handed you a bouquet of roses. Lovely scarlet roses. Wrapped by a perfect white bow that perfectly fit. You slowly reached for the stem, softly touching the boy's gentle soul. Looking away from the flowers you stared into Saihara's eyes deeply once again. Otherworldly. Calming. Soothing. Holding the gift against your chest, you raised yourself towards Saihara and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I also got you something too!" you beamed.

You reached your hand into your bad, searching for your present you had ready for the detective. He tilted his head to the side in wonder thinking of things that you may have gotten for him. Fortunately, you were able to find easily and you pulled it out to show Saihara. It was something covered in blue wrapping paper, along with a green ribbon tied around it. You handed it to your boyfriend, desperately waiting for him to open it as you held onto the ruby red roses. You could already see his eyes twinkling in excitement as he immediately untied the bow and ripped the wrapping paper into pieces. It was a novel, a novel that Saihara had been wanting for a while but didn't have the chance to buy it.

"(Y/n).." he mumbled highly.

The detective's face was absolutely priceless. You could see satisfied tears and his spirit jump with thrill and blissful smile. You could see how happy he felt with your gift. Even though you thought it wouldn't be the best present to give to some people, you knew it would be to Saihara. Especially murder mystery books. He squeezed your hand tightly, indicating how overjoyed he was. Your response? A typical charmed smile. His response to your smile? A loving kiss. Smashing his soft lips against yours and feeling his warm hands let go of yours and cupping your rosy cheek. You could taste the sweet tenderness he gave you and he could taste the sweet tenderness you gave him. The evening air traveling through the night and your hair. You chuckled happily and wrapped your arms around the detective's waist. It was pretty clear: he was your craving. You were his. Saihara then parted from your lips digging his feet into the cold sand. He stroked your cheek, moving up to your hair. He stroked your hair, staring into your eyes.

"Thanks for the present (Y/n), really. I couldn't ask for more," he said.

"Is that so?" you smirked.

"Maybe."

You shook your head as he laughed playfully with the roaring sea. Saihara took his fingers out of your hair, and rubbed your soft lips. He leaned his forehead against your locks, making you feel warm.

"I love you (Y/n), you know that?"

"I love you too, Saihara."

You knew those words were said after every date, but you felt like these words today felt more meaningful. You knew that this day would be treasured forever, and that this day would be never forgotten. Never ever.