Yandere!Ouma Kokichi x Shy!Fem!Reader

❀﹔sorry im procrastinating ;-; anyways enjoy-

There was something about Ouma Kokichi that immediately caught your eye when he first introduced himself to you. Was it his lambent violet eyes that pierced with yours? Or his "cute brat" personality that made you pissed off at times? Whatever it was, you knew there was something off with Ouma.

You were just outside the school building, sitting on a bench working calmly on a story on your laptop. The placid breeze really cooled you down and took your mind off this killing game that was happening. Just in the distance, a small figure skipping towards your way waving its hand in the air.

"Hey (Y/n)~Chan!" an uplifting voice called out loudly.

It was the one and only Ouma Kokichi, the man who constantly was looking for someone to talk to, and had the word 'trouble' written all over him. For some reason, it always had to be you when he was searching for a friend. Out of the blue, you suddenly started to feel your cheeks burn up and pressed your hand against it. Why does my face feel so warm all of a sudden..?

"Aww, is (Y/n)~Chan excited to see me?" Ouma smirked teasingly.

You just continued typing away on your laptop, pretending you couldn't see him at all. He kept waving his hand hastily in front of the screen and poking your cheek multiple times. He took a seat next to you and gave you a bitter stare.

Ouma crossed his arms, pointing his chin up into the air and sulked. "Why is (Y/n)~Chan ignoring me?"

As you bit your bottom lip lightly and nervously, you shuffled over the edge of the seat trying to save yourself from embarrassment. But the supreme leader only moved closer to you, squishing you tightly. Your cheeks changed from a light rose tint to a dark scarlet shade. He stared at you.

"U-um.. O-Ouma could you just.."

The young male giggled mischievously and swayed his feet back and forth, not moving a single muscle. You tried to push him away to the side, but he wouldn't seem to budge at all. Even with all of your strength, it didn't match with Ouma's stability. You sighed deeply and closed your laptop shut. Suddenly, you felt something slowly run through your hair. Glancing to the corner of your eye, you saw the supreme leader flash a glowing smile.

"(Y/n)~Chan's hair is so soft~"

Your cheeks tinged to a dark rose red and your body couldn't move at all. Ouma was just stroking your hair as you held your hands onto your lap, shaking. Just then, you saw another person skip at your direction.

"Hello (Y/n)~San!" A white-haired girl yelled while waving restlessly. You waved back shyly with slight hesitation, as your cheeks burned to a very light rose shade. It was Angie Yonaga, the optimistic girl who lightened up just about everyone's mood.

"Lovely day it is today, huh?" She exclaimed gleefully.

Ouma gave Angie an odd look, and stopped playing with your silky hair.

"I'll be back (Y/n)~Chan, Angie~Chan come follow me!"

The supreme leader immediately grabbed the wrist of Angie's, running away with her into the school building entrance. Your head was tilted in slight confusion as you scratched your hair. Why did he just run off all of a sudden? You thought for a moment, and decided to just ignore it. You finally had some personal space to yourself, which was a good thing. Your hand reached out for the laptop lid, opening it slowly and began tapping on keys once again.

A few moments later, Ouma suddenly came out of no where popping his head in front of the screen.

"(Y/n)~Chan!!"

Your eyes widened and blanched with fear, as you slid backwards a bit. Why can't he just greet someone like a normal person.. Looking down at yourself, you could see your arms and legs shivering. Ouma chuckled.

"I made you scared, didn't I?"

There stood a young man with a knife in his hand, who had an insanely revolting smile. Your body completely trembled with horror, as he approached you taking big but slow steps. You couldn't see him quite clearly, as your blurred vision messed up everything in sight.

"Don't be so frightened (Y/n)~Chan."

W-What in the living hell is even happening? You shook the chair back and forth trying to fall over, but it seemed as if the legs were glued to the ground. You nudged the rope around your wrists to loosen, but of course they wouldn't listen. You could feel the duct-tape placed on your lips beginning to tighten itself slowly. You were no longer outside. But just a second ago, you felt like you were, didn't you? Your weak self couldn't handle this situation, and your mind was all over the place.

"I want you to play with me (Y/n)~Chan, I want you to stay with me forever."

His sickening shameless smile. His vulgar violet hair. His grim ghastly voice. You knew Ouma Kokichi was hiding a deep dark secret for you, and now you had a clue. He strolled his fingers on your cheek to your chin, pulling you closer.

"And I'm going to make sure no one gets in the way of us."

The supreme leader ripped the tape off of your mouth, making you gasp out for breath. You could feel a small sting hurt you slowly inside. He dragged you into a forceful kiss, as you could feel his  poisonous lips touch yours. Tears filled up your eyes, and you only shook your head bitterly. The knife in Ouma's clenched hands dropped out onto the ground, and his hand cupped your warm cheeks. He wasn't going to break off the kiss anytime soon. He leaned himself forward deepening the sickening kiss as you silently cried out for help.

Your fears began devouring your thoughts. Your memories were fading away. All you could remember was a figure hold something up high, and smash you straight in the head harshly making you unconscious. Maybe you were really just outside a couple of minutes ago. But there was another thing that you would never forget. That sweet cheeky smile and that mad insane smile. They seemed to be from different people, but they were from the same person. That rotten psycho loved you, loved you so much that he was willing to stab anyone that talked to you. Jealousy had really taken over him. Ouma Kokichi was really hiding something. Many things. One of his secret? He's killed more than just one person for you before this killing game happened all of a sudden.