Iruma Miu x Male!Reader

❀﹔sorry it took a while to get this released i kinda forgot about it so c: enjoyy

You had messed up and you had messed up big time. Your friend, Iruma Miu, was giving you the most deadly stare you had ever seen in your entire life. You were scratching your head. You let out some nervous chuckles.

"I'm really sorry.."

Iruma gathered the broken parts that were scattered all over the ground, and threw some on the table carelessly and threw some away in the trash. I thought she really cared about this thing she was making..? You were just staring at her and felt a sudden stab of guilt hit you straight in the heart. She was cleaning up the mess. You were just standing there.

"Stop looking at me like the pervert you are and help me out, would you?" Iruma sighed deeply, glancing back at you again.

You gulped deeply and immediately followed her orders, bobbing down picking up crippled pieces. You kept looking back and forth at her and the ground, which you feel even more shameful. The workshop sounded so quiet compared to before, where tools were raging with fury in Iruma's hands.

"H-Hey uh, look I'm really sorry once again. Is there anything I can do to own it up to you?"

The inventor gazed up at you with a surprisingly thoughtful look on her face. She stood up on her feet and placed her hands on her hips.

"Well, I guess you can stay over for the night to do this thing with me."

Iruma pointed her thumb backwards, at the invention she made that you accidentally knocked over a few minutes ago. You took a step back, hesitating a bit.

"Oh c'mon now, anything else BESIDES that?"

She shook her head and suddenly slammed you against the wall. Your whole body jumped and your heart skipped a beat. Your hands began to lightly tremble along with your teeth.

"It's either this or you get killed by me," Iruma muttered as she held her hand tensely next to your face.

You swallowed lightly and glanced at the girl's firm grasp with the wall. Geez, she's scary. Your face started burning up a bit, and you stroked back your hair a bit.

"Alright, Princess, whatever you say!" You shrugged with a teasing voice. You softly pushed her over to the side, walking towards the shelf full of equipment and tools. As you glanced behind your back, you saw the inventor tap her black coal boots repeatedly against the ground.

"What?" you questioned.

"(Y/n), You know I really hate it when you call me princess, so apologise!" Iruma blurted out at you with clenched fists.

"Princess."

"...Sissy."

"Bitch."

The two of you kept exchanging insults and names at each other, it felt like it was never going to end. 'Brat, idiot, chicken,' The possibilities really seemed endless. As the insults kept going on and on, Iruma seemed to stumble on her words turning to a light pink. You froze. You stopped talking.

"Okay, how about we stop this bull?" you suggested.

"Y-You started it, pervert."

"Stop calling me that."

"If you stop calling me P-Princess."

You rolled your eyes and let out a huge sigh. You glanced forwards and stared at her full appearance: strawberry blonde hair and bluish-grey irises, black fingerless gloves and a pink sailor uniform. Iruma was the girl that bragged about herself all the time and scream insults at almost everyone. She was truly the bizarre oddball. The inventor gave you a dull dirty look and crossed her arms arrogantly together. She wants me to fully give up, doesn't she?

"Fine, you win."

"AHA! The flawless beautiful inventor receives her victory once again!" Iruma boasted proudly flicking her hair highly.

You snickered as she kept on chanting on about her so-called amazing victory, and shuffled over to the shelf taking a closer look at it. You picked up a few tools and studied them carefully.

"So, what do we have to get?" you asked rubbing your chin.

Your eyes observed all of the things on the rack, and saw Iruma walk and stand by your side. She thought for a moment. You stood there waiting.

"How about we do something else?" She spoke as she cleared up her voice.

You narrowed your eye at the inventor, giving her a slightly confused look. She sounded a bit flirtatious.

"Haven't you been wanting to make this thing you were doing for a while though..?"

Iruma stayed silent, and for some reason hide her face with her hair, as she twirled it with her finger. You approached the girl, and brushed her hair off of her face and behind her ear. Iruma's eyes immediately widened by your move, and slapped your hand away. You felt a small sting alarm your body.

"W-What are you doing you stupid p-pervert?!" She insulted so suddenly pointing at you.

The inventor stumbled backwards onto the wall, as her hair suddenly stood out along with her flushed face. You laughed.

"Didn't we say we would stop calling each other names?"

She shook her head hastily putting a flustered face on herself. You stepped towards Iruma as a smirk crawled up to your cheek. Her eyes widened even more when you pinned her onto the wall.

She squeaked with the highest-pitched voice you've never heard before.
"W-What are you doing?!"

You could tell that her entire body was shaking restlessly, and you move closer to her. A soft breeze blew your hair gently and it made Iruma even more flustered. She gulped.

"Y'know, you really are beautiful," you said as you stroked the bottom of her chin lightly.

"I-I know I am! You don't n-need to remind me," muttered the inventor.

You let out a soft chuckle, and give her a sweet tender kiss on the lips. You can feel her hands pressing against your chest as she tried to push you away, but you knew it was no use. She looked strong, but only her words were. Iruma just followed along with your moves, and cupped your cheeks firmly. The atmosphere felt so warm yet peaceful, You eventually intertwined your fingers with the inventor's, deepening the kiss as you pushed Iruma against the wall harder with great force. Your eyes opened half-way. She seemed to be enjoying this moment. You teasingly broke off the kiss, and took a step back.

"Is this that 'something else' you wanted to do?" You said lustfully narrowing an eye.

She avoided eye contact with you, still hanging herself on the wall. She was clearly shocked and flattered by the whole incident, and just nodded her head without thinking.

"I guess we should take things somewhere else then, eh?"

❀﹔ill edit it later since im at school so uhh yeah :')