Yandere!Kiibo x Reader - Mistaken Fate

Author's Note

Sorry that this may have seemed rushed at the end (which it was), and sorry if it doesn't really make sense. Hope you enjoy the story anyways, and hopefully the plot isn't too bad..?

╳╳╳

Edit Status Not Edited

╳╳╳

"Please (Y/n)," Kiibo slowly whispered.

His cold metal fingertips travelled from your cheeks to your neck, as a sensation of fear shivered down your body. You swallowed, and he gazed into your widened frightened eyes.

"Don't leave me."

Those words that escaped from his lips horrified your thoughts about Kiibo being so innocent and sweet. Your hands and feet struggled from the rope he tied you in, and your mouth was sealed shut with tape that felt absolutely unbearable. Only the slightest dim of light shined upon your body, and the love sick robot remained begging down on his knees. As you stared at the other side of the room all dark and miserable, there was something shiny that glistened from the ground. You squinted your eyes trying to work out what it was. A piece of metal? Or perhaps a piece of glass? You weren't able to get the full image of it, until Kiibo noticed that you were looking off at the distance.

"What is it?" He asked turning his head back to see what you were staring at.

His bright aqua eyes scanned the floor, and the robot let out a suspicious groan. Shivers crawled up your spine as his groan echoed quietly in the soundless atmosphere. Then Kiibo started speaking again, his voice cold and low.

"Calm down, It's just a knife (Y/n)."

He sprouted up with force and walked towards the weapon, picking up showing you everything. Blood dripped down from the sharp tip, also falling down on the sides. The strange thing was, the blood seemed fresh. He approached you slowly with careful slick steps, ripping the tape off your face. A sting of pain swiftly released as your body tensed up and fought for its life.

"W-What the hell Kiibo?!" You stuttered finally being able to talk and judging the look on the male's face.

An insane smile that suited a villain, and crazy eyes that did as well, was something that was unforgettable. He was like one of those characters in movies who were seen as sweet, but truly evil. That psychotic laugh of his too that exploded out of Kiibo's lips; A terrifying twist that no one saw coming. He made you stop trying to get out of the chair. You saw a glimpse of a dead corpse on the side of the room. Your reaction to the lifeless body was somehow not being shocked or seriously afraid.

"But why?" You asked looking down filled with disappointment.

"Why not?" He replied back calmly as he played with the knife.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY NOT?"

"I mean, this isn't the first time that this has happened."

"What are you saying..?"

"If you want me to get straight to the point, I've killed a few people I've liked before, and people that liked them."

"So how many did you kill for me?"

"A reasonable number."

Kiibo threw the used knife off to the side, listening to it clash against the ground. Tears gushed out of your eyes. Angry and devastated.

"Killing innocent people that did nothing wrong? What's wrong with you?" You yelled back furious.

"They didn't love me back and I didn't want them taken away from me, so I had to do something," The robot spoke crossing his arms rolling his eyes.

"And what, you thought killing them was the best choice?"

"Yes."

Your mouth formed into a slight comical 'o' shape, and your eyes widened with shock. Shock as to how calm he seemed and somehow didn't have a horrific love sick face. Innocence had finally left the place, leaving its corpse of darkness behind within the room. Even the light up the roof was starting to fade away slowly.

"So, will you choose to love me and stay with me forever? Or die a pitiful death that you don't deserve and join the others?"

You had already loved him from the very beginning where you two first met; under a cherry blossom tree, accidentally bumping into each other. Beautiful and graceful petals falling, landing softly on his and your hair. You could remember everything clearly, as if it was just yesterday it happened. Your eyes staring at Kiibo's full appearance, and your cheeks burning up a little. His eyes also staring at you, but only more differently. Differently? Yes, you knew there was something off about him during that time. Soon your eyes met and locked within each other. You ignored what you were planning to do, and threw away everything on your mind. You had never felt that feeling before in your life. What did people call this again? You couldn't remember what usually happened in those cheesy romantic movies; where people somehow met accidentally and called it fate as if they were meant to be. Oh, that's right, it was called fate. Everything that was happening in the moment, it seemed safe to confirm that he was the one. And so the final thoughts of this unexpected greeting; You called it fate.

But was it? Was the man standing in front of you now really fate? Your fate? A fate where it was utterly adoring but actually sickening? A fate where everything was going right but turned upside down? So many questions that are unanswered drowned in your head. You took another glance at the robot that could have killed you by now. You no longer struggled to escape from the chair, and suffered silently. Body beginning to loosen and the last of tears drying out slowly. You lifted your chin up forcefully exhaling shakily with softness. Staring at the ceiling. No one to help.

"Have you made your decision yet?" The robot interrupted.

As you sat in silence he lost his patience and took ahold of your chin pulling it down gently, dragging himself into a rough kiss with you. You only reacted with twitching fingers and frowning eyes. Kiibo didn't need an answer. He already had the answer. He already decided your answer. You dared to cry again, but you didn't dare to break out again. The memories of you and him were already killing you slowly, there was no need to show sorrow in front of him. You were able to feel despair take over your entire body, head to toe.

The robot's adjustment of the kiss caused it to deepen, only making you closer to crying again. For some odd reason, this now felt normal for you. Was it because he loves you so much? Or was it because you were also crazy? But, why does he love you? Why does he want you? Why did you want him? Why did you love him? Maybe it was just all a misunderstanding. Maybe you just misjudged everything. Maybe he wasn't the true fate, but the mistaken fate. There was no turning back now, to change what was in the past. To go to a different path instead, and make everything change. You were now stuck with the mistaken fate. The fate that tricked you with kindness into a toxic relationship. The fate that made you never forgive yourself again.