Korekiyo Shinguuji x Reader - Him

♥︎; aghhh sorry this is short and yet has a really boring story plot.. ill try to make them more interesting I promise ;0;

♥︎; Italics means the thoughts in your head, Bold means the sound effect, (Y/n) means your name.

Korekiyo Shinguuji, the peculiar but cool-headed man. His glowing silky hair and his narrow gold eyes. You could say, he was the definition of gorgeous. The two of you were just outside at the park that sounded surprisingly quiet and peaceful than usual, laying on the fresh wet grass.

"Isn't the human nature so interesting (Y/n)?" he said out of no where.

Gazing back at him, he was staring at the blue pastel sky that had wisps of white clouds traveling across slowly.

"Yeah.." you whispered replying back to his thought.

Shinguuji had his hands resting on his stomach while his golden eyes moved up and down scanning every cloud passing by. The silence between the both of you felt intense but calming. You decided to copy the tall man's movements, relaxing your hands on your stomach and stare at the beautiful sky. Just listening to nature's work: trees rustling through the soft breeze and birds chirping many songs. All of a sudden, Shinguuji reached out for your hand and clutched it with his tightly. Holding your hand.

"You truly are the human beauty I've been looking for (Y/n)," Shinguuji whispered faintly.

He made you turn red. You looked away from him embarrassingly, hearing the male chuckle quietly to himself. It felt like there were thousands of bombs in your chest about to explode free, causing you to feel this somewhat strange but bursting vibe.

"Kukuku~"

Then unexpectedly, you felt something soothing cup your cheek and turn your head around. Looking at the corner of your eye, you saw Shinguuji's bandaged hand curve around your face and stroke your skin gently. More embarrassing feelings came out. Why does he have to be like this.. You struggled to keep your face from not burning up and to remove the boy's hand off of your cheek. As you tried to push his arm away from you weakly, you spoke.

"S-Shinguuji.."

He laughed once again and took his hand away from you. He pinched your chin blandly and leaned himself towards your flustered face.

"I love you, (Y/n)," he faintly whispered.

Shinguuji covered your eyes gingerly and you continued to feel soft strokes run across your cheek down to your neck. You gulped nervously but excitingly as the man laid his finger onto your lips.

"Stop shaking like that (Y/n)," he said.

Shaking? Suddenly you could feel your legs trembling lightly and your hands shaking. You could feel heavy breathes escape from your mouth. Your eyes kept looking at all directions, only staring at the darkness with slight dims of light.

"Shinguuji what are you doing..?" You asked quietly.

He lifted his finger off your lips and gave you a soft tender kiss. Your whole entire body stiffed and your body unexpectedly stopped shaking. Did he take his mask off? You desperately wanted to see the golden-eyed man's full face. Surprisingly, his lips felt warm and mild. You had imagined that Shinguuji was hovering over you and had his mask tucked under his chin as his eyes seemed to rest peacefully. Strands of his hair were barely touching you, as they dangled on the sides close to your ear. Even though you could only see the darkness, you shut your eyes fully and relished the deepening embrace.

After a few minutes he moved himself off of you, you no longer felt anything coat your eyes. You opened them slowly, seeing specks of light alert you shockingly as you didn't expect the sky to be so bright. You immediately took your mind off the weathers, looking to your left you stared at a pair of alluring caramel eyes.

"I love you (Y/n)," the tall male said again.

You flashed a sweet smile at Shinguuji and rolled over facing the boy to give him a quick little peck on the forehead.

"I love you too," you replied back joyfully.

♥︎; trying to get at least one story posted each week or two since I can't leave you all waiting for long :')