Ouma Kokichi x Reader - Lemon

♥︎; The title says it all. Sorry all of the sins are beginning to hit me hard so I'm not as innocent anymore wHOOPIES-

Ouma gave you a wicked stare and impish smile that made you shake all over. What is he gonna do to me? Right now you were in quite in the sticky situation. The supreme leader was just passing by while you were reading a book, and unexpectedly smacked the novel out of your hand. He suddenly smashed his palm against the wall making you jump slightly. And now? You felt like he was going to harass you or something.

"So (Y/n)~Chan, how about we have some fun~?" Ouma smirked slyly.

Honestly you were only waiting for someone to hang out with you, but you didn't expect Ouma out of all people. Your fists tightened nervously and you gulped.

"W-What do you mean fun?" You asked timidly.

The supreme leader chuckled quietly, and grabbed you by the wrists dragging you to another place. He didn't bother answer your question. Where is he taking me..?

A few minutes later, the two of you stopped and stood in front of his room. Ouma giggled once again.

"O-Ouma what are you seriously planning to do..?" You said fidgeting your fingers.

You started to feel quite concerned about him and yourself. The boy unlocked the door and pushed you in making you stumble upon the bed. "W-What the hell?!" You shouted at him fiercely.

Ouma shut the door behind him and glared down at you. Geez, he's scary. You gulped shakily as you climbed up on the bed. The supreme leader only made you crawl backwards, almost getting you to fall off onto the hard wooden ground. He placed his hands on the bed almost making himself fall onto you. He pulled off his scarf and threw it onto the floor.

"HELP ME PICK OUT SOME LEMONS FOR MY LEMONADE STAND!" He suddenly shrieked. W-What? You felt totally confused and thought that the male was gonna strip you or something weird. Honestly you didn't even want to think even more deeply about that topic. "Last time you said no, but this time I'll make you say yes!"

You watched his hands clench tightly as Ouma pulled your shirt forwards, giving you a dirty look. "Don't make me get a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes."

You suddenly jumped shockingly not expecting to hear those words to come out of his very own mouth. WHAT EVEN?? The thought of him just widening your eye and pouring lemon juice in, it already made you feel this burning pain.

"What are you guys doing??" A voice suddenly yelled out of no where. You shrieked and looked swiftly around the room, seeing Angie by the window waving her hands. Was she watching this whole time?

"Angie-San?" Ouma said getting himself off of you tapping his chin. "What brings you here?"

"Actually, the whole class is here! Not just me~!" EHH?? Everyone popped out from all directions of the window, as they all waved and smiled at you and the supreme leader.

Amami was holding a camera with Saihara, Hoshi and Kaito by his side. Tenko and Gonta were covering their eyes while Kaede and Maki stood in confusion. Shinguuji had a book in his hand, and god knows what it was about. Himiko and Tsumigi just stayed at the back of the crowd praying that nothing bad happen. As for they rest, they either seemed pretty amused or neutral as to what you and Ouma were about to do.

"Y'know, I was this close to screaming on the top of my lungs because I thought you guys were about to have sex," Saihara pouted. DID SAIHARA JUST SAY..? SAIHARA OUT OF ALL PEOPLE? Your brain felt like it was literally going to explode at any moment now. Is this all just a stupid dream of mine? (guys please leave me the fuck alone about this stuff this was last year i know saihara would never act like this,,)

"Maybe.." Ouma smirked. You instantly turned your head at the small male, blushing a dark scarlet. "Wh-What?!" He giggled viciously at your flustered face, and somehow brought out even more lemons out from his hand.

"NOW LET'S GO MAKE SOME LEMONADE!"

The purple-haired male pulled you by the hand, taking you outside of the building. There stood a humongous lemonade stand that had the words: 'OUMA'S FANTASTIC LEMONADE!' written on a sign. "Ouma what is this..? You asked curiously.

"Well, I wanna save up some money so I can by more fizzy drinks, so I thought: LEMONADE STAND!"

You literally couldn't feel anymore confused. All you did was laugh and laugh, in fact almost cry of because how things ended up like this. Sort of.

"GOD OUMA! DON'T MAKE ME THINK THAT YOU WERE GONNA RAPE ME OR SOMETHING NEXT TIME, ALRIGHT?" Ouma ignored your saying and took you to the lemonade stand. "Now, let's get lemonade-making~!"

You had to admit, this seemed a lot more fun than you thought. Selling lemonade to nice customers and the whole class helping out with everything and so. It was wonderful! Really! You made special memories together with Ouma Kokichi, the man who you didn't expect to get along with at first. But looking at you guys now, you implied that you and Ouma were officially friends!

"I'm glad you decided to work with me (Y/n)!" The supreme leader suddenly exclaimed. You chuckled slowly, not feeling sure about you actually accepting and him only forcing you to come. He gave you a peck on the cheek and ruffled your hair softly.

"You're so cute when you're flustered~" You turned to a light rose tint and gazed to the side embarrassingly. All the purple-haired boy did was laugh and continue to make lemonade with you by his side.

♥︎; this was so bad idek anymore (LMAO IM SO MEAN BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS IM LEGIT ONLY A YOUNG TEEN I SHOULDNT BE WRITING SMUT YET. IM SORRY I DISAPPOINTED SOME OF YOU I REALLY AM-)