1.

Taehyung P.O.V

I sighed boredly.... Baekhyun Hyung has had told me 2 hours about a guy whose name is Chanyeol. Well he is in love with him, so I know how he feels. I can't stop talking about Jungkook too. But the difference is that Jungkook doesn't even know that I exist.

My name is Kim Taehyung and I am 17 years old. I have a side job, but I only have it, because I am living with Baekhyun Hyung in his apartment. He lives alone and my parents are mostly not at home. Baekyun Hyung says that I can't take care of myself and he is like my older brother. More like a mother, if I am being honest.

I love the group BTS! They are talented, funny and friendly!! They even are incredibly handsome!! I like everyone, but my bias is Jeon Jungkook. He is the youngest with 16 years, but he is only some months younger than me. He is really sweet and nice. I don't love him... Okay scratch that, I fell in love with him. But the band has great songs too. They have 6 members
Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, Suga, Rap Monster and Jungkook. Some of them are stage names, but I like it to call them by their real names.

Time skip

At home I went to the kitchen to make dinner for Baekyun Hyung and me. When I finished it I went to the living room and watched television. After a while I became a notification from my phone. It was from V App.

V Live! BTS 22. October. 2016 Special!!

Rap Monster: We are going to play a little game for the concert tomorrow. When you get into the hall each of you will get a number and by the end of the concert someone is the winner!

Jungkook: The winner will have holidays with us for two weeks!! We hope that you have fun tomorrow!!
BTS: Bye Bye!!

Broadcast ended.

Omg, someone could spent holidays with them!!! I hope I will be the winner... But what am I saying? They have so many fans..... But I could have some hope. After some minutes the door opened and I saw Baekhyun Hyung standing at the door.
"Baekkie Hyung!!! I made dinner for us!!!"
I jumped into his arms and put my arms around his neck. (Taehyung is 5'5 here. 1,65m for everyone)
He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"How are you Taebaby?"
We AREN'T dating, but he is like my mother so it is normal for him to call me that. I giggled and pecked his cheek.
"I am fine, how was your day?"
"Well it was great!! You know what?! Channie asked me out!!" I squealed and hugged him tight. We squealed like Highschool girls, but after some time we ate dinner our dinner.
"Tae, you should become a chef!! It is so delicious!!"
I giggled and continued to eat. After the dinner both of us went to sleep.

The first chapter is done!! Well it is the English version of my other book and I hope you like it!!
Your SK