9.

Jungkook P.O.V

I've heard everything. His screaming full of desperation and pain. And love. I've heard every single word. I couldn't help, but feel like an douchebag. Why? I almost didn't know him, but treated him like he wasn't even human.
I looked up from the plate full of food, when I heard steps. Jimin helped Taehyung to the table and sat him on a seat across me. He had red, glossy, puffy eyes and there were still tears in it. His cheeks were wet and rosy, his nose was red. He should look terrible, yet he is beautiful. He is a real beauty, everybody can confirm that. Big, brown puppy eyes; plump, rosy lips; beautiful nose with a pretty mole. He was so innocent and beautiful, but I took his brightly personality.
"Jungkook?", Jin broke the silence. I nodded as a sign that I listened.
"We saw everything. Don't you want to tell us something?"
I looked at him without a expression and answered.
"I only said what I t-"
"He is right! He didn't do anything bad, he only said the offensively.... I only had wrong hope..."
What? Why does Taehyung say that?!
After all that he still protected me?! Why?! I don't understand him. I looked at him shocked, but he only smiled at me. But it wasn't real and there flew some tears down his cheeks.
"Tae? You won't believe it from yourself! You are even crying!", Jimin yelled. Tae widened his eyes and looked at Jimin shocked. Then he touches his cheek with his fingers.
"You are right...... I am crying.... There is probably something in my eyes!", he quickly lied. He faked giggling with a sad smile and some tears streaming down his cheeks. This sight broke my heart, but I couldn't show it. We were all silent and when I wanted to go, Jimin held my wrist.
"Jungkook, you are lucky to have someone like him. Please don't hurt him anymore", he whispered so only I could hear it. He let me go and went to Yoongi's room. I thought about his words and wanted to make it up to Taehyung.

Finish!! So yeah, I have another part!! Woo Hoo!! I don't have to learn for two weeks and I am free!!! I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading! My question for this part! What is your favorite band? Mine is B.A.P, even though I mostly write TaeKook.
Your SK~