12. (Part 1)

Jungkook P.O.V

"Kookie?"
I looked at Tae. He had pink cheeks and played nervously with his fingers. I smiled at his cuteness.
"Yes, TaeTae?"
He got more flustered and looked in my eyes.
"W-Would you like t-to go to t-the amusement part t-today?"
Aish this boy is so cute!! Wait, what?! Have I really said that?! But it is true...
"Of course, Tae! When should we go?"
"In thirty minutes if it's alright!", he answered and beamed at me. I laughed a bit and went closer to him. Now I was in front of him and I don't know why, but I hugged him. He widened his eyes, but relaxed fast in my arms and thrower his arms around my shoulder. I just had the feeling to hug him. I felt butterflies in my stomach and it was very warum around my heart. It was a beautiful feeling. I never felt a more beautiful feeling. I closed my eyes and hid my face in his hair. He smelled like vanilla and strawberries.
"Ehmm, I don't want to disturb you guys, but you do know that you are in the middle of the living room?", Yoongi Hyung said suddenly. Ohh right! I loosed my grip a bit and whispered something in his ear.
"Thank you that was nice"
He smiled cutely at me and his eyes sparkled because of his joy. Suddenly I took his hand and dragged him upstairs.
"Hmm w-what are you doing?!", he asked with a red face. I smirked at him and chuckled.
"Not what you think, but we need to change for our date."
"D-D-D"
He looked at me and tried to calm down. He pointed a finger at me to tell me to wait a bit.
"Wait let me say it again! I couldn't form that word. Date?!?!"
I had to laugh. This was my first time hearing someone talking like that.
"Hey why are you laughing??", he whined. He pouted and my heart beating was really fast. That wasn't healthy!!
"You are too cute and yes this is a date!"
I smiled at him with my bunny-like smiled and his cheeks tinted a light pink.
"Come on we need to finish up!"
He nodded and literally ran to his room. I laughed a bit and did the same.