14. (Part 1)

Taehyung P.O.V

It was unbelievable great with Jungkook. He treated me soft and full of love, as if I would break. Actually I wouldn't like it to be treated that way, but if he is doing it it is a beautiful feeling. Kookie didn't wear his mask anymore, because there were only couples who weren't interested in us and some parents with their little kids. They probably didn't even know him.
"Hey, Tae"
I looked over to him and gave a 'Hmm' from me.
"Should we go there?"
With that he showed to a haunted house and I nodded. He looked at me skeptical.
"Are you sure? We can go somewhere else...", he said suddenly feeling down.. probably he didn't want to bring it up, but I nodded furiously! His eyes light up and I smiled brightly at him. He beamed at me back.

We bought the tickets and went inside. Everything was dark and we only got a little torch. Kookie held it because I had my arms wrapped around his left one. Suddenly there was a man with something red on him in front of us. I jumped at Kookie's back like a koala and screamed.
"Ahhh we're gonna die!! I knew there were serial killer who were waiting for us!!!"
(Me: That's actually what I screamed when I entered one with my friends XD)
I opened my eyes and looked up from his shoulder. The man was gone and I heard Kookie chuckling. I pouted.
"Pabo", I whispered.
"I heard that", he said faking offense.
"If you want to you can get down"
Oh right. I jumped off of him and we walked. Suddenly there was something grabbing my leg.
"Guaaaaaaa, there's something on my leg!!!"
I shook it off and ran forward only to trip over air. I closed my eyes and prepared myself to meet the hard group. Instead I felt strong arms circling my waist.
"Tae, you are so clumsy", he sighed with a smile. I gained my balance and we walked again. But this time with his arm around my waist.

I wasn't scared anymore. I had his arm securely around my waist and he pulled me towards himself. But then I looked behind us and there was something. It was the worst. My worst nightmare.

A clown.

I hysterically ran forward while screaming. Kookie ran after me while laughing loud. Aish this bunny!

"Omo, Tae you are so adorable! My hearteu my hearteu is oh my gawd!"
"What language was this, Kookie?"
"This was Hoseok's English"

We walked away and suddenly I saw a cute café.

"Kookie, let's go inside!!"
I didn't wait for his answer and ran into it while pulling him. We sat on a table for two in the corner. A waitress came and gave us the menu.
"What du you want to have?"
She shortly looked at me and then at Jungkook. She widened her eyes and smirked. Probably wanting to be seductively.
"Aren't you Jeon Jungkook? What do you want to have, Sir?"
She tried to seduce him, but I think I got stomach ache. She sent me a glare.
"I would like a caffee with some waffles", he answered short and without interest. I smiled triumphantly. She just sent a glare that said 'pfff, you?'. I sent it back. I got the sass from my mother and brother. Jungkook looked at me amused and then I noticed that I had to say what I want.
"For me a piece of strawberry cake and a hot chocolate."
After she went away I whispered to myself.
"I don't like this kind of human"
He heard it and laughed shortly.
"Don't worry, you are the only one in my heart"

Soooo from today i will write the chapters faster again!!! I hope you enjoy the story!!
Your SK~