11.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Why?", I asked Taehyung.
"What do you mean?"
"Why don't you hate me?! Why are you like this to me?!"
Even though I yelled like this, he smiled softly at me. It was like he was saying 'Everything is alright'. Was ist really alright?
"I love you. No one could hate a person you are loving. And if someone is saying it even though they love the person, it is like you will say 'I hate ice cream, but buy and eat it everyday'. I don't think that I could ever hate you. I only want that you are happy."
Wow. Am I even worth his love?
"Thank you, Taehyung. I am sorry, for saying those things to you. I didn't mean it, but I didn't want the same to happen like in my past. I didn't want to realize that you are meaning very much to me. I don't love you yet, but you are a great person. Maybe I will love you later."
"Don't feel like you have to love me. I want our relationship to have sincere feelings."
I swear he is an angel.
"Could we begin with a simple relationship like friends?"
He looked at me for a while, but smiled then.
"Sure, but only........ when I can call you Kookie!"
"Okay, but you are the only person who can say that, Tae!"
He giggled and hugged me. Omg his giggle is so cute!
"Yaaayy, I am the only person who can call you Kookie!!Kookie!!"
I couldn't understand him perfectly, because his face was pressed against my hard chest, but his muffled voice only made him cuter.
"Aigooo Tae you are so cute!!"
Have I really said that aloud? He looked up into my face and a light pink shade decorated his cheeks. After a while we lied on the bed to cuddle better. I was on my back and Tae was literally lying on me. His legs were between my ones and his head was on my chest. After some minutes I got really sleepy and everything went black.

After some time I woke up with a warm feeling. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked at bit, because of the brightness. I heard a 'Click' and looked at the door. There were all the members and Jin Hyung had a camera in his hand.
"Awww aren't they cute!!"
Jin Hyung showed the others the photos on the camera and I sighed annoyedly. I took the something in my arms and pulled it closer to me. Wait. Who it what is that?! Alarmed I opened my eyes again and saw Taehyung lying on me. I sighed relieved.
"Oh sorry, if we are intruding something! We will go now!!", said Jimin Hyung with a strange smirk.
'Aishhh this Hyung'
Suddenly Taehyung moved on me and looked at me with big doe eyes.
"Hmmm? Kookie?"
Omg his morning voice is so husky, but he is still so cute. Sleepily he rubbed his eyes with a fist and nuzzled his face in my neck.
"Kookie, I love you. I know I have said that very often and it is probably annoying you, but I love you so much and can't say that often enough."
"Tae...... I don't know, what I feel for you.... I'm sorry, but I need time. Maybe I will love you later or maybe I am the wrong person for you. You will surely find a better person. You are beautiful, funny, cute, adorable and amazingly friendly. Your smile is enchanting and your voice is perfect. If I am being honest, you are the most beautiful person in this world. But I am not worth you. I only hurt you. When I am seeing you, my heart is beating like crazy, but I still need time to think about it."
It has gotten silent. I looked at Taehyung and he had tears in his eyes.
"P-Please d-don't think of y-yourself like t-that!! You are an amazing person!! I know that I have fallen in love with the right person!! And please don't be too stressed about it!! .... And never ever think of yourself like that. You are worth it to be with me!!"
I smiled at him my infamous smile and he returned it with his box smile. After some time we realized the position we were.
"Ehmm shouldn't we stand up?", he asked with a red face. I had a light shade of red on my cheeks and nodded. We sat upright and I didn't take my arm off of him. I sat with sprawled legs on my bed and he was between my thighs. Carefully we stood up.

Finish!!! Sorry for the late update!!! If my updates are too late sometimes you can remind me too!! Then it will probably come out sooner!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!
Your SK~