5.

This part is about Jungkook's past!!

Jungkook's P.O.V

Two months ago

I am really happy with my girlfriend, Irene. She is a very beautiful, nice and funny girl. I really love her.

(Chatting: J=Jungkook      I=Irene)

I: Hey, Jungkook
J: Hi, babe!
I: Can we meet up? I have to tell you something important
J: Sure! It is a bit sudden, but when and where?
I: At the cafe in 10 minutes if it's alright.
J: Sure honey! Ily <3

At the cafe

I arrived there and immediately found her, because she was the only one there. I waves my hand at her with a smile, but she only looked annoyed at me. What did I do? What happened?
I went to her and sat in front of her.

"I will make it short and painless. I break up."

What?

"Haha funny joke, honey!", I laughed nervously.
"Don't call me that. I am serious. I've never loved you and I had a real boyfriend the whole time. The only reason I was with you was your fame and money. But my boyfriend said that I should break up with you and well here I am.", she said that as if it was nothing.

Those years meant so much to me.
"You you are lying! I love you and did all those years mean nothing to you?! That can't be!", I said desperately.
She said nothing and went away.
My whole world shattered in seconds.

Present

Everybody is like that. Even Taehyung. In the end he would leave me like that too. I went into the bathroom and freshened my face with cold water. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. Emotionless. But if you look closer at my eyes you will see sadness and anger. After some minutes I went back to Taehyung's room. The sight in the room surprised me. He slept..... while whimpering and crying.
"S-Stop.... Please.... D-Don't go!"
Now he was thrashing around. I don't know what he dreamt, but it was clearly not a good dream. I silently went towards him and shook him a bit, but he only thrashed harder.
"Taehyung, it's me!! Jungkook!! You are safe, so wake up!"
He quickly opened his eyes and looked at me with scared eyes. Suddenly he gripped my shirt in his fists and cried into my chest. I let him and softly petted his head while my other arm was around his hip. After some time he stopped crying and looked at me.
"Jungkook, I love you."
No. Liar. You are only lying. I abruptly pulled away from him and went to the door.
"Don't lie to me, Taehyung. You only love my fame, not me. Everybody is like that. And go out from my room. I don't want a liar here."
With those words I left the room.

Finish!! I am really sorry for updating so late!! I had some matters and now I hopefully can update more often!! I hope you enjoy it! Honestly I really like Irene! She is even my bias in Red Velvet, but I think it suits her. Not the cheating, but I sometimes see videos from fans where they are together and so, but TAEKOOK IS REAL!!
Your SK~