Chapter Six

Elvis leans in and gently presses his lips to mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull him closer to me, as if that were even possible. His lips were softer than I could ever imagine, and they ignited a part of me that had been waiting all day long. After a minute, he pulls back and looks down at me, "How was that?"

I lick my lips and look up at him, "Where'd you learn to do that?"

He shrugs lightly and smirks, "I was born that way. Was it any good?"

I nod eagerly, "Best kiss I've ever had!"

He chuckles, "That's the only kiss you've ever had!"

I giggle, "I know! But it's the best one I'll ever have."

Elvis raises a brow, "Yeah? What about this one?" He presses his lips to mine and kisses me passionately. I stretch up to him and allow him to kiss me, my body melting into his. Slowly, he pulls back and looks at me, "Can we go someplace a little more comfortable to do this?"

I blush lightly and nod, turning around to quickly stir the meatballs again. I turn back to him and grab his hands, "Want to go to the living room or upstairs?"

He bites his lip as he thinks for a moment, "Wherever you're most comfortable."

I smile, "Okay." I pull him along behind me as I lead him towards the stairs. I take him into my bedroom and sit on my bed, looking up at him, "Come lay beside me."

Elvis shuts the door and turns towards me, biting his lip, "Wow... You're the most confident virgin I've ever seen."

I blush, looking up as he approaches, "Are virgins supposed to be all innocent and shy?"

He nods, "Well, yeah. In my experience they have been."

Something strikes me as odd and I look away from him, "How many virgins have you been with?"

He chuckles and sits beside me, "Well, just one. But I was a virgin too, and I was pretty shy about it, so was she."

I lay back against my pillow and smile, "Yeah? When was your first time?"

Elvis lays beside me on his side, smiling softly, "Well, I was about eighteen. It was after my senior prom. The girl I went with had been my girlfriend for some time, and she thought it would be a good idea. We were both nervous as hell."

I giggle, "How long did it last for you?" I blush as I ask.

He furrows his brow, "What do you mean?"

I bite my lip, "How long did your first time last?"

He chuckles softly, "About three minutes. But that ain't anywhere near as long as I last now."

I blush, "How long is now?

He smirks, "Instead of tellin' you, how about I show you?" He leans towards me, but I press my hands into his shoulders to stop him.

"Wait, I have more questions." I smirk at him.

Elvis rubs a palm across my stomach and nods, "Okay, ask away."

I lick my lips and look up at him, "Well... I want to know what it was like."

He furrows his brow, "What it was like?"

I nod, "What it felt like. If it hurt her or not, and if you really did like it or not." I bite my lip, "Sarah told me that her first time was really painful. The guy she was with didn't really take it easy on her and just kind of pushed into her."

He splays his fingers out across my stomach, "Well, the actual thing lasted about three minutes, but we took an hour to get there. Not because we were nervous, but because I heard that same thing, and I wanted to make sure she was really ready. I asked her if it hurt, and took my time actually goin' in, and she didn't really complain." He looks up at me, "Don't worry, I won't be real rough on you."

I nod and bite my lip, "But what did it feel like for you?"

Elvis smirks and looks into my eyes, "Well... It felt like the best thing in the word. I can't really describe it, because it was somethin' I'd never felt before. I mean, I had used my hand plenty of times before, but this wasn't like that. It's never like that." He bites his lip, "I thought I was in love with her, but we broke up before school ended."

I brush my fingers over his cheek gently. It was evident in his eyes that the relationship ended on her terms instead of his own. I smile softly as his eyes meet mine, "I'll never break your heart the way she broke it before."

He smiles and kisses me sweetly, "That's very nice of you, baby. I'm not worried about you breakin' my heart, and I'm not gonna break yours."

I smile up at him and play with the long fingers he had resting against my stomach, "You really mean that?"

He nods, "I do, I really do." He kisses me again, but this time with more passion.

My body begins to ache for him all over again. He pulls me into him and groans softly as my thigh rubs against his now evident erection. Had it even gone away? Who cares!

Elvis parts my lips with his tongue and begins exploring my mouth. I tangle my fingers in his hair and gasp when he covers my body with his own. He grinds gently between my legs, deepening the need I had for him. "Please," I moan out softly as he begins kissing every inch of available skin on my neck.

He lifts his head and looks down at me, "Please what?"

I bite my lip, "Please touch me."

He chuckles lowly, the sound coming from his throat, "I thought that's what I was doin'."

I shake my head, "Touch me between my legs... I need you to."

Elvis climbs off of me and pulls his jacket off. As soon as he's gone, my body misses his warmth. I watch as he unbuttons my jeans and tugs them down a ways. His palm slides smoothly over my covered sex; a gasp escapes me as he presses two fingers against my entrance and begins moving them slightly up and down. He locks eyes with me and bites his lip, "Damn... You weren't kiddin' about bein' wet."

I shake my head and whimper softly, "I never joke about that kind of thing." I squirm lightly under his touch, and I begin to wonder how other things would feel there.

As if reading my mind, he tugs my jeans the rest of the way down and tosses them to the side. He looks up at me, "Take that damn sweater off, I wanna look at your beautiful chest."

I blush as he speaks. "So poetic," I mumble softly as I sit up and pull my sweater over my head. I watch as his eyes flick over my black lace bra and matching panties.

He licks his lips, "I feel like this was a planned thing..." He looks back up to me as I nod, "Good, now take your bra off."

I nod and do as he says, tossing my bra to the floor. At the same time, he removes my panties, leaving me completely bare before him. I watch as he takes the totality of my body in, biting his lip as he does so. "Professor, am I going to get a 4.0 for this extra credit?" I ask in a softer tone, smirking as his eyes flick up to mine.

"I can't say yet. I need to see your performance before I can grade you, Miss Smith." Elvis licks his lips as his eyes scan my body.

"Why don't you get undressed before I give you any kind of performance." He nods and pulls his shirt off. Just as he's undoing his slacks, someone rings the doorbell downstairs. I look up at him, "I'll go and get that. You stay here."

I climb out of bed, throw my sweater and a pair of sweats on and make my way downstairs to the door. Who the heck was it?