Chapter Ten

In the morning, I wake up to the sound of my alarm and find Elvis still very much beside me. I shut the alarm off and kiss his cheek, "Hey, it's time to get up." I shake him gently and kiss his cheek again.

He grumbles and rolls towards me, "Five more minutes..."

I giggle and shake my head, "Come on Elvis. You've got to go home and change before your classes. You can't very well walk in wearing the same exact outfit you had on the day before."

He sighs and pulls me towards him, my body being pulled tight against his. I could feel an erection pressing firmly against my leg and I pull back and look at him. He smiles, "Sorry. Males with a functionin' reproductive system typically wake up like this, due to subconscious dreams they have while they sleep."

I nod, "Oh." I kiss him again and smile, "We gotta go though, or we're gonna be late."

Elvis smiles, "I suppose you're right." He kisses me gently before climbing out of bed and getting dressed. "Will you come to my office and help me with the rest of the plans for the week? I'll be in my office until around seven. This is just a prep day, I haven't got classes."

I smile as I sit up, "Sure. I've got classes back to back until two today, but I can come by after that and we can spend the rest of the time prepping for this week, and maybe into next week."

He nods, "That would be great. Then maybe we could go someplace and have some dinner." He holds his arms out to me, "Come here and give me a hug and a kiss before I go."

Without really thinking, I climb off the bed and walk over, wrapping my arms around him. His arms snake around my waist and make me realize that I wasn't wearing clothes. Bashfully, I look up at him, "I should have gotten dressed first."

He shakes his head, "No, you're fine. In fact, I like you like this." He chuckles and kisses me gently, "I'll see you later doll. Make sure you pay attention in your classes today."

I smile as he steps back, "Bye, Elvis." He waves as he turns and leaves my room. A moment later, I hear the front door close. God he's so attractive.

With a huge grin on my face, I head to the bathroom and grab a quick shower. Once I'm finished washing and have dried my hair. I pick out a pale blue sundress with white dots. It was tight around the torso and fell loosely to my knees at the hips. I paired it with a pair of white sandals and a white jean jacket. After blow drying my hair and straightening it, I put it up into a bun on top of my head and apply some light makeup.

I head downstairs and eat a bagel and a cup of coffee, then hit the road, going to my Literature class. It was going to last for an hour and a half, and I just knew I'd have issues focusing. We'd been assigned to read a section of Don Quixote, which my professor referenced as The First Sally, which spanned from the first chapter to the fifth. Then we had to email her a short summary of what we read, including the things we liked or disliked about what we read. And today we would be discussing what it was that we read.

I only had her class once a week, but she'd emailed everyone just before the semester started and told us what we needed to do in preparation of her class. There was only supposed to be about fifteen people in the class, since it was in the upper portion of Latterman Hall. It was a smaller building, and only featured small classrooms, designed for a better relationship between the professor and their students.

However, upon arrival, though half an hour early, the classroom was nearly full and only one seat remained. I quietly went and sat in the seat, near the middle of the classroom, and pulled my book and notebook out. This was an unusual placement for me, since I preferred to sit up front, but it would have to do. Apparently next week, I would need to arrive even earlier.