Chapter Eleven

Bit of a warning, there's some very sexual content in the middle of this chapter. If you're uncomfortable, please feel free to skip over it.
____________________________

Elvis and I finally left his office about a half an hour later. I'm sure you can imagine what went on. The campus was dark, and it was kind of romantic walking with him. There weren't any students, or faculty to really see us. He walks me to my car and stands in front of me, "So I'll pick up the Chinese food and come to your place. Then we can watch whatever you want and cuddle while we eat, okay?"

I grin, "That sounds perfect!" I look around us, then quickly stretch up and kiss him once on the lips, "I'll see you in a little bit." I climb into my car with a huge smile on my face. Before leaving, I pull my phone out and text Sarah.

You(9:40 PM): Oh my god 😍 This guy is absolutely amazing! I feel bad for what I'm about to say, but I'm really happy that Professor Mann and his wife are in the hospital! Oh god that sounds horrible...

I put my phone down and drive back home. When I arrive, I quickly clean up the place and head upstairs to change. I pull my hair out of the bun and change into a cute pair of silk pajama shorts and a tight tank top. I remained out of a bra, so my nipples pierced the fabric of my shirt, but I was certain Elvis wouldn't mind. I pull on a pair of ankle socks and head down to the living room. I pull up The Office on my laptop and press play. I was sure Elvis would be awhile.

Just as I get nestled into the couch and really start to watch the show, my phone gives a second warning buzz, alerting me that I'd received a text that I never checked.

Sarah(9:55 PM): What happened to Prof Mann? Last I knew, he was just riding in the ambulance with his wife...

You(10:00 PM): I guess on the way there, the ambulance took a curve too fast and ended up wrecking. Prof Mann ended up getting seriously injured and he's going to be out for the rest of the semester and potentially the rest of the year.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tell others or not, but Elvis had received an email about it, and shared the little bit of information with me. I set my phone down on the coffee table, deciding to leave it be for the night, since Elvis would be here soon.

As if reading my mind, I hear a knock at the door. I rise from the couch and walk down the hallway. I look through the little window on the door to make sure it's actually Elvis before letting him in. He had the Chinese food as well as an overnight bag. He steps inside and bites his lip, "I hope you don't mind that I sort of invited myself. I just figured that since it was late, I should just grab some clothes for tomorrow and stay here tonight."

I smile at his nervous expression, "That's exactly what I was hoping you would do, actually." I take the food from him and head towards the living room, "Go ahead and bring your stuff upstairs or get changed or whatever you're going to do. I'll wait down here for you and get our food set up on some trays for us."

I look up to see him standing in the doorway of the living room, "Okay honey, I'll be right back down." He smiles at me before turning and going upstairs to my bedroom.

I head to the kitchen and grab silverware for us, as well as a couple bottles of water and the package of Oreos in my cupboard. I didn't want either of us to have to get up for any reason. I go back to the living room and set up two TV trays for us, putting the food that both of us ordered on our trays with the bottles of water. I plug the HDMI cable into my laptop so videos would show on the tv and close out of The Office. I pull up American Psycho and keep it on the menu screen while I wait for Elvis to come back down.

He returns just as I'm nestling under a blanket on the couch. I smile at him as I notice he's only wearing a pair of boxers and a white undershirt. "So he does own underwear!"