greeny

I rushed through the halls hoping no one would notice me. Getting picked on wasn't really what I was aiming for this year. So I just kept my head down and speedwalked. This wasn't the best idea.

*bump*

"Oh I'm sorry."

"N-No it's fine. My bad." I said hardly audible

(A/N SPEAKING OF AUDIO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT AUDIBLE.COM/SELLOUT FOR AN EXTRA MONTH ON YOUR FREE TRIAL)

"No, I wasn't looking where I was going." He said and handed me my books.

"Really, it was my fault." I replied.

"No, my bad." He insisted.

"Seriously I had my head down." I told and adjusted my glasses.

"Well, you still do." The boy stated and waited.

I let out a long sigh and slowly lifted my head to look at him. "Oh sweet mother of Septiplier Shippers." I mumbled under my breath. Of course it was him.

"There you are. I'm Felix." He smiled.

"I-I'm Sean. My friends c-call me Jack." I said and smiled back warmly.

"Nice meeting you Jack. I have somewhere to be so see you later." He winked. He winked.

HE WINKED JACK.

My cheeks immediately turned red and I quickly pulled my head down.

- In History -

"Okay class please open your notebooks to the next clean page." The boring teacher said in his boring chair for his boring job.

I quickly pulled out my blue sparkly notebook and did as he asked. But as soon as I did a small slip of paper fluttered out of it and onto my desk. I waited for the teacher to turn around and read itas quick as I could.

See you at lunch Greenie ;)

- - - - - - -