meeting mark

-

I ran through the halls with my head barely up to avoid running into someone again. "So, if the lunchroom is two lefts and then straight and then one more left," I mumbled, "then it should be... Here!"

I slid through the small crack in the door and to the back of the lunchroom. Until I saw Felix. He waved me over with that award winning smile.

"Sup Greeny?" Felix greeted and patted the seat next to him.

"Oh h-hey." I replied and mentally facepalmed at how dumb I sounded. I just sat down.

"This is my friend Mark." He stated and pointed to a boy with red hair on the other side of him.

"Oh yeah, sup I'm Mark. Who the fuck are you?" Mark said and tossed all of his untouched food into the trashcan behind us.

"I-I'm Sean. Call m-me J-Jack." I said and facepalmed again.

This sent Felix tumbling into laughter since I actually physically facepalmed. Mark just gave Felix a questionable look and I sat there with my head in my hands, embarrassed.

"You aren't eating Greeny?" Felix questioned. Oh no.

"N-No. L- Lunch here i-isn't too good. M-my older brother told me to stay away f-from the food."

"Heh, well your brother was right. This one kid got food poisoning and the school didn't do anything about it."

"What!?" I exlaimed laughing.

Our conversation went on until we had to leave for next period. Mark was giving me this look the whole time that I couldn't describe. I just rubbed it off.

As much as I hate myself for it, I liked Felix. But I shouldn't. No one likes me.

-

;3