bonjour

(mark picks up jack and takes him to da movies)

As I approach Jack's house I feel my hands become sweaty. My heart was pounding and I hadn't even picked him up yet. I check the address he texted to me and made sure it matched the weathered numbers on his mailbox.

I looked up into the mirror and adjusted my hair. Taking a deep breath, I opened my car door and walked up to the front door. My hands were so shaky as I knocked upon the wooden door.

"Hey Mark!" Jack said as he opened up the door. He kinda scared me.

"Oh, hi! How are you?" I ask and trying not to mess up.

"Good! Thanks again for taking me to see this movie! I love twenty øne piløts.

"You're welcome! I love those two too." I replied as we started walking to the car.

Jack's face lit up as I said I also enjoyed twenty øne piløts. That cute smile melts my heart. I realise I'm staring and I focus on getting into the car.

I hop into the driver's seat and Jack hops into the passenger's side. Jack seemed a little off today so I asked what was wrong.

"Jack are you okay? You seem... stressed? Maybe tired?" I ask and start up the car.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just tired is all." He responded and looked up at me. Those eyes. Like oceans.

"Okay, good." I say as I pull out of the paved driveway.

Jack and I talked abd talked as we made our way to the theatre. It felt like a seconds and we were already there. We got out of the car and walked side by side to into the building.

(A/N i seriously want to make a date with markiplier reference *deep breath in* but i promised myself i wouldnt... *is fighting self and losing horribly* no! i wont!)

As we walked in we were greeted by a man with blue hair. "Bonjour!" "Bonjour!" I replied and we walked in with our popcorn to the movie.

(A/N i lied)

....

Im not sorry...