the bus ships it

"Hey Greeny." Fe greeted as I got on the bus.

"Oh, hey Fe!" I waved and sat beside him at the back.

"Did you here about Ken? Poor guy." He asked and and scooted over so I had more room.

"No, what happened?" I frowned. Ken was the leader of the football team. I knew Fe had known him for a while.

"You didn't hear? Yesterday he broke his arm. Fell out of his treehouse I'm still jealous of."

(A/N I GUESS YOU COULD SAY HE'S JELIX *SOUNDBOARD LAUGHS*)

"Oh no. Poor guy, is he okay? We should see him sometime." I asked and felt really bad for the poor guy. I was always jealous of him and Felix but now I feel bad.

"We can go see him after school if you want."

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

"Great! I'll tell him we're coming." He replied and looked down at his phone. I was SO excited to see him.

"Can we bring him something? Like a balloon?" I squealed and bounced in my seat.

"Sure thing Gree-"

*thud*

Suddenly the bus must've hit a rock and I was thrown on top of Fe. Immediately my face turned red. All because of my stupid crush on him I shouldn't have.

But interstingly enough, I could have sworn I saw his face turn a soft shade of pink.

Both of us made no effort to move. We just looked- stared at eachother.

"Move it lovebirds." Mark said shoving us aside and bringing us back onto reality.

"I-I um-" I stuttered trying to defend myself.

"Shhh," Mark shushed and put a finger to my lips, "I know it was an accident. Niether of you have the guts to do that."

"Thanks. Wait-" Fe started.

"Anyways, I didn't do my Math so give me answers."

Felix and I sighed and took out our homework.

-

;3