the blue haired family

-

"Here we are. Also Jack, stay away from Her." Fe warned and carelessly pointed a finger at a girl in the corner of the cold gym.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"She uses people to use other people. Don't cross her path." Fe said and walked to his team.

I never really went out of my way to meet anyone anyways so the instructions were simple. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I sat down on the crowded pull-out bleachers and waited for the game to begin.

I was beyond excited to watch Fe play. But the girl he was talking about looked fine. She didn't look as bad as Fe said she is.

Her incredibly long, faded, dark blue hair was messily thrown into a high ponytail. She had black framed glasses which were cracked on the left side, but it seemed like she didn't care. She was talking to what seemed to be another member of her team, since they were wearing the same uniform.

Devils

"Nice name..." I mumbled and grinned to myself. It was a pretty inunique name.

(A/N is in ununique a word? No? Inunique? Still no? Screw it just put down one or the other... anywhore...)

ATTENTION!!! WE ARE STARTING IN 5 MINUTES. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. GIVE IT UP FOR THE CHARGERS AND THE DEVILS!!!

The people around me went wild with cheering. Suddenly, it hit me. Duh, Fe is playing the Devils.

After 5 minutes of mindlessly scrolling through Tumblr, the game finally began.

I watched in amazement as Felix played against the so called Devils. I swear they shouldn't let kids pick their own team names...

(A/N I wish they would let us pick our team names... one year my bball team name was Boxers XD like wtf?)

But everytime Fe's team was about to score, I noticed that girl would always bump into him without the referee noticing.

"Hey that's not fair." I said more to myself than anyone else.

"You notice it too? Happens every game. No one believes me." Said a boy beside me. He had blue hair and an adorable voice.

(A/N okay i know theres alot of ans in this chapter and its annoying but I want to clarify that jack doesn't think ethan is cute theres just no other way to describe his voice okay lol bai oh yeah and yes that is ethan)

"How d-does she get away w-with that?" I asked frustraredly.

"She just knows how to. She's good at that. I'm Ethan, Wyoming's brother."

"Wyoming?" I questioned and tilted my head slightly."

"The getaway girl. Who may you be?"

"J-Jack. Felix's friend-d." I say hoping he knows who he is.

"Really? Can you tell him that I'm sorry? He doesn't trust me since I'm Wyomings brother and all..." He asks.

"S-Sure. I can do that." I say trying to sound more confident.

"Thanks-" Ethan starts

And, Devils win! Thanks for coming out tonight folks. It's appreciated.

"Dang. 12-39, what a score." Ethan says aloud.

"Nice talking with you." I say smiling.

"You too. See ya?" He says smiling back.

"Sure, but I have a question. Why don't you stop Wyoming?" I ask and shove my phone into my pocket.

"She's unstoppable." Is all he says. Then he walks towards the exit. Presumably to warm up the car seeing it's freezing.

"How do people not catch her?" I hear Fe mumble as he walks towards me.

"Beats me, Fe. Beats me."