Chapter 7

Chapter Seven – For Old Times Sake

Blues point of view:

I sipped my drink with ease, the cool – yet tangy liquid calmed my nerves. Arriving at the club with Louis and Hannah I instantly headed for the bar, Harry was inside very possibly drunk already; and the fact that I was in a close radius to a drunken Harry scared me; I didn’t know what I would do. Being with Harry at the moment was tenser than ever – I felt this pull to him, and I could never stop myself. The only thing I could think of to make what I might do tonight, less shameless would be to get drunk, very, very quickly. The bottom of my bottle appeared and I signalled to the bar tender that I needed a refill – The stocky man appeared holding a Stella, and I took it gladly, placing my money on the table for him to take. I moved the bottle up to my lips, the familiar circle was making a dent on my pink lips and I took a gulp.  I looked at the rows and rows of bottles lining the wall behind the bar – as my brain phased out I felt a warm arm hold my waist.

‘You know a girl who drinks beer like you do, is extremely sexy’ a familiar velvety deep voice said into my ear. Harry. I felt the hairs on my neck stick up as he planted a kiss in the soft spot in the nape of my neck.

‘Hello Harry’ I whispered, and swivelled to face him, Harry was standing there in a crisp white shirt and black trousers – his hair was ruffled and messy and his eyes piercing. He looked amazing, and I couldn’t stop staring at his chest – so defined and so very there, very there.

‘What are you looking at Blue?’ Harry spoke softly almost a whisper he knew what I was looking at – that was his plan draw me closer with his beauty but I wasn’t falling for it. ‘Nothing..’ I replied pulling my gaze up towards his dark eyes, eyes that glinted with mischief.

I could feel myself being pulled to him again, I felt myself stare at his lips – his full soft lips that I was longing to have on mine once again. Ever since the night in my flat, I had replayed the kiss in my mind a million times – every touch. I could feel his eyes boring a hole into the top of my head, I slowly met his gaze. He took a sip of his drink, all the time holding my gaze with his. A few drinks turned into a lot and soon we were close and laughing, Louis and Hannah had been dancing constantly and weren’t going to stop soon.

‘We should probably dance?’ I suggested, and shuffled of the stool as my heels hit the floor I regretted it, my head spun and I wobbled. Harry was instantly holding my arm, his firm grip tightened as he steadied me.

‘Careful there..’ his voice low and husky as he looked at me with concern, I smiled ‘thank you’ and brushed his arm off mine, he moved his arm to the small of my back and pulled me closer.

I was suddenly aware of no one else in the room, just me and Harry and I could see him bite his lip – should he shouldn’t he? I nodded, I knew what I was doing would only hurt me more, but I couldn’t help it. He was irresistible.

His lips pushed against mine, hunger engulfed us both as my hands moved around his body – trying to take everything in right there and then. Harrys hand caught mine and he broke from the kiss – he pulled me towards the back door, I followed, stumbling in my heels. Harry led me to the bathroom, the woman’s bathroom – I giggled as a few gasps from other girls as Harry determinedly shut the door. If anything happened, and I knew it was about to – this would be the last time I ever did something physically with Harry.

Hi.. .’ I said nervously biting my lip – Harry moved behind me, I breathed deeply – control yourself Blue. His lips found the sweet spot again on my neck, kissing and flicking with his tongue causing small groans to escape my lips.  His strong hands placed firmly on my waist as he moved his body against mine – couldn’t take the pace anymore and spun around, Harrys lips crashed against mine and I smiled into the kiss.  ‘Harry, why are you d-doing this?’ I managed to slurred between my pleasures – honestly Harry could have anyone in the room, but he was with me. ‘You don’t think I can go now do you? You gave me this....’ he murmured as he moved my hips so they were pressing on the erection showing between his trousers. I pulled him closer to me, stumbling back into the individual stall, grinding my hips with his the kisses got deeper. Harry pressed my hard against the door, sucking hard on the soft spot on my neck; I knew it would leave a purple/blue mark on the surface of my skin. I didn’t care, I lolled my head back against the door, Harrys kissed causing my body to tighten. Harry’s fingers danced up my thigh, pushing the hem of my dress up my thigh, his finger brushed the outside of my centre. ‘Who made you this wet?’ he said, his cheeky side showing, raising his eye brows he repeated the question; ‘I said, who made you this wet?’ his voice growling seductively at me. ‘You did’ I replied, biting my lip, just looking at him made me wet. ‘God I’m good’ he murmured as he pulled my pants down and I kicked off my heels. ‘I’ll be the judge of that..’ I replied and looked up at him; I was now without my heels a lot shorter than him. Harry’s fingers fiddled with my zip, slipping a few times because of how drunk he was. Finally the dress fell from my body, it was so tight I hadn’t worn a bra and Harry smiled; ‘thank god you didn’t wear a bra.. .’ I blushed, and stepped towards him, ripping his shirt of his torso he pulled away. ‘Oi’ he said, acting like he was actually hurt.   I brushed him off, and eagerly pulled his trousers off him, his bulge extremely confined in his boxers, I pulled at them, releasing his prominent erection – ‘phooawwrr’ he murmured as I set it free, rubbing my thumb pad over the tip, Harrys grip tightened on my shoulders, I took it in my mouth and played, teasing him. Running my tongue up and down and causing Harrys moans to get throatier and deep. I pulled away, Harry was so close, but I wasn’t near it yet. I slipped my nickers off, and kissed Harry, my wet centre calling for him; I bucked my hips forwards and urged him to satisfy me, he obediently did – more skilled than when we were young, he pushed two fingers inside me. He pumped them in and out, while flicking my clit with his thumb, nothing had been more enjoyable. I played with my favourite curl at the back of his neck, while the throbbing in my legs increased. By now I was extremely wet, I stopped harry with a lot of self-control not wanting him to stop, but wanting to have him in me when he came. I pushed Harry down onto the lid of the loo – straddling him I eased myself over his hard length. His head flicked back as he let out a deep moan and started to thrust hard against my hips. We met each other’s thrusts, increasing the speed the pressure, the pleasure. “God that feels amazing” I moaned loudly as the familiar clenching in my abdomen became stronger, Harry’s thrusts beneath me became sporadic and then we froze. The bathroom door opened the sound of Hannah’s voice rushed through the air accompanied by the sound of heels on tile. Harry and I looked at each other panic in our eyes; there was no way she would know it was us. Harry removed one of his hands from my waist and held a finger to his lips; I nodded and stood up slightly, his length sliding half out of me. Without warning Harry thrusted upwards causing me to moan out loud, and fling my hands flat against the wall opposite me to keep myself balanced. Suddenly the voice stopped singing, and the room fell silent.

“Hello? Are you okay in there?” Hannah asked concerned; Harry looked at me expectantly, silently encouraging me to respond.

“Er, yeah I’m- I’m aaalllrriii” I replied back, Harry again thrusting up into me making my voice shake at the end, I shot him a warning look but he just smiled. This was the Harry I knew so well, cheeky and daring. Placing a hand firmly over my mouth, he began repeatedly pumping himself up into me. I grabbed onto his bicep, digging my nails into his skin in further attempt to prevent myself from screaming out loud. It wasn’t working, I moved my mouth to his neck, biting it hard, sucking it – anything to stop me yelling out and giving our presence away to Hannah. The added thrill of no longer being alone and the new angle of Harry’s thrusts making my orgasm hit me hard. My toes curled and I felt the butterfly’s as I rode it out breathing heavily into his neck, the look on Harry’s face told me he’d hit his high too. His eye brows were furrowed and he was biting down on his bottom lip hard. He slowed to a stop and I sat myself down on his lap, his full length still firmly inside of me.  He kissed me lazily on the lips. I stood up off him, my legs shaky and pulled my dress back on, Harry’s eyes fixed on me as I did so. I leant down and picked up my shoes, It wasn’t until I was fully dressed that Harry spoke, still sitting on the toilet seat, shirt flapping open though he had replaced his manhood back inside his boxers. ‘Blue, that was…’ I nodded, I didn’t need him to say it – I knew it wouldn’t happen again.  I didn’t need the added pressure to back out of saying something I knew I had to say. I smiled a sad smile, knowing that was my last chance with Harry – now it was time for me to get over him once and for all. I knew Harry didn’t love me, so there really wasn’t a question of myself falling any deeper in love with him than I already was. I moved towards him and planted one last kiss on his lips, his look of confusion when a tear fell from my eye.

I swiped the tear away and recomposed myself for possibly the hardest sentence I would ever have to say to someone, a deep breath steadied my nerves and I spoke with sadness and regret.

‘Harry, you have to let me go now, I need to move on… please’ I said, tears falling from my face, Harrys mouth open wide with shock, he protested, ‘bbut ii l-o..’ I stopped him, nothing he could say would make me change my mind, if Harry didn’t love me now, he never would and I couldn’t keep telling myself that he loved me, when clearly he didn’t. Harry’s eyes filled with hurt – and I couldn’t look at him, I turned on my heel and walked out, the tears just kept coming. My heart was throbbing and I couldn’t take it, I cried, cried like I had never done before, it hurt so fucking much. I knew it was going to be a hard ride, but eventually id get over Harry – no doubt he would get over me soon enough and shack up with the latest bimbo – the thought made me sick. I slumped into the dark seat of the cab, tears streaming down my face as I looked out the window at the fading club, and leaving the one man I truly loved behind for good.

Arriving home I pulled myself into my bed, my body shaking with sobs as I recalled the previous events in my head, how tenderly he had kissed me and held me, then sobbing more when thinking about tomorrow, a tomorrow without Harry Styles in my life seemed almost suicidal to me.