Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen: Gravity:

Louis point of view:

Happy Birthday Louis’ numerous, random people called as I made my way to the door of the club, the party was going great – and the one person I wanted wasn’t even here yet. I held my beer bottle firmly in my hand, and took a swig of the icy liquid. I scanned the room; Harry was walking towards me, his hair messy and his suit fitting him perfectly.

‘Alright Lou, they here?’ Harry asked his face pale and his eyes big with anxiety. Harry was going to talk to Blue tonight, this was a big moment for him, and it would kill him if this ended badly. I shook my head, and Harry sighed taking a gulp of his drink and patting my back.

‘See you later man, have a good night’ he said turning to walk away, I stopped him, ‘good luck’ I whispered, and he smiled, winked before turning into the crowd of party people.

I brought my gaze to the door as I heard giggles, Hannah was standing there – a beautiful red mini dress hugging her figure, and her eyes beaming at me, she walked over, and allowing me time to check her- god was I lucky.   I hugged her and gave a quick peck;

‘You look amazing Han’ I murmured against her neck, she winked and squeezed me; ‘so do you boo’. Hannah stepped away and Blue stood there, her eyes looking around nervously, she was biting her lip slightly and fiddling; she also looked amazing, a tight white dress – and her long legs flaunted in heels – I knew Harry would die when he saw her.

‘Looking lovely B’ I said giving her a hug and smiling at her, she smiled and wished me a happy birthday, I knew from Hannah’s expression something big was going to happen tonight. I snaked my arm around Hannah’s back protectively as we headed for the bar, Blue had already disappeared, and once I had got Han a drink we headed for the dance floor. ‘Happy Birthday babe’ she said as she nuzzled my neck, grinding her body against mine to the rhythm of the beat.

Harrys point of view:

I pushed my way through the dancers, and to the outside of the room, finally I could breath and collect my head together. I slumped myself against the wall and watched as drunken friends made fools of themselves and pissed about, everyone was having a great time- Louis did know how to throw them. There was a sense of holiday atmosphere about, the cheery smells and laughs as Christmas day approached. I knew everyone was going to have someone to be with on Christmas in this room, and I might if my plan worked. I walked slowly up to the bar, being stopped a few times by people I hardly recognised and chatted too – I had to excuse myself from there clutches and head directly for the bar. I swung my heavy body up onto the black leather stool and waved for the bar tender that was bending over picking something up. ‘Excuse me.’ I called down behind the bar, her head flicked up and she stood up – her back still facing me. She turned around, it wasn’t a bar tender it was Blue, her hair done on top of her head, a tight beautiful white dress wrapped her perfect figure, god – was she trying to kill me? I raised my eye brow as she strutted towards me, her face un-amused and one perfect eye brow lifted. She slowly, leant onto the bars counter, and stared into my eyes – Those dark orbs pounding into me.

You think I’m a bartender?’ she slurred, her face questioning and accusing, I shook my head, and leant a bit closer.

‘No, but now I’ve found you.. we need to talk Blue’ I muttered and stepped of my stool, she nodded and walked around the bar, signalling for me to follow her. I followed her in silence around the club and to a little door, she opened it and stepped inside, I followed. We climbed some stairs, and Blue showed me into a little lounge, no one was there – and she flicked the lights on. There was a couple of sofas, a mini bar on the back wall, and yellow lights illuminating the room, the faint thud of the music downstairs could be heard. I closed the door with a click, and moved further into the room it had a smaller room attached to it – a bathroom, a pile of fluffy bath towels propped up against the door.