1

"Harry wait up!" I heard a voice call out from the busy school hallway as I tried to make my way out to the school's parking lot.

I turned around and matched the voice with the face.

"Hey Niall." I smiled as he finally made it through the crowd to me.

"Remember, you're driving me to your place today?"

"I know." I smiled and started walking again.

"So how was school today?" Niall then asked once we walked outside away from the loud and crowded hallway.

"It was okay." I shrugged.

"Nothing exciting?"

"Nope." I said shaking my head. "I mean someone almost got into a fight over chicken nuggets, but that's about it."

"Freshman." Niall said shaking his head as he got into the passenger seat of my car.

"Junior, actually." I said as I pulled out of the parking space.

"Oh shit." Niall laughed. "I wonder who it was?"

"I think this guy named Luke? But I don't really care. In a few months we'll be out of this shit hole anyways."

"Finally graduated." Niall spoke leaning back as I then began to drive home.

"I know." I nodded.

"We'll be partying all the time in college, and you know, getting all the chicks and stuff."

"Oh trust me Niall, that's all I've been thinking about lately."

"Oh really?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah man. I've been thinking about sex, a lot. I can't wait for college to roll around because the people at this high school are not very attractive."

"I know right! These girls here need to step up their game."

"Exactly." I nodded.

"Wow, I'm glad you finally got her out of your head." Niall said without thinking.

"Well thanks for bringing her up you shit." I then snapped at him.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Harry. I wasn't thinking." Niall said sitting up and looking at me worried.

"Whatever. I'm just going to have to expect that Lottie's out of my life now." I said grabbing onto the steering wheel a little bit harder then I was before.

"Do you even know why she walked out on you?"Niall then asked me after a moment of silence.

"No." I sighed as I leaned a little further back into my seat.

"It's just weird how she was here one day and then not returning your calls the next."

"Alright Niall." I said louder then him so I could get his attention. "That's enough."

"Sorry. Again."

I didn't answer him this time.

I then turned on the radio and we didn't talk the rest of the time to my house.

Once we got there though, I was better.

"Got anything to eat?" Niall asked me running over to my fridge once we entered the house.

"We had salad last night Ni."

"Oh, never mind." he said stepping away disgusted.

I laughed a little and shook my head at that.