4

Today's the day, November 4, 2012, almost a whole month after giving birth to Opal... today is Lottie's funeral... and I'm sad. I have never been so depressed in my life. I'm just sad. There's no other way to put it but sad.

"Are you almost ready to go ma?" I asked knocking on her bedroom door.

She then opened her door and walked out with a slim tight fitting black dress on.

"Yeah, I'm ready." she said and walked downstairs to the kitchen were Niall was waiting dressed in his black suit that looked a little different from my own.

After mom descended down the stairs I went to my room to get Opal who was still asleep in her crib.

I walked over to were she was laying and smiled sadly at her.

She shouldn't have to grow up with one parent. Epically her father. She needs a mother in her life. What if I turn her into a tomboy? I don't know how to play Barbie's and braid hair.

Opal then stirred and opened her eyes.

"Hi pumpkin." I smiled at her right away turning my frown upside down.

Opal just sat there blinking up at me.

I mean she is only a few weeks old.

"Alright, up-sy daisy." I spoke picking her up and placing her on her changing table.

I then changed her dirty diaper and dressed her in a little black dress that looked way to big on her.

"You look adorable pumpkin." I said and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Now let's be on our way to see your mommy."

I then picked Opal up and went downstairs to meet my mom and Niall.

"Everybody ready?" I asked.

"Aw this is the first time I've seen Opal since she was born." Niall said running over to me to look at my little angel who was drowning in this dress I put her in.

"Oh fuck. Really?" I asked.

"Harry, language." mom scolded.

"Sorry." I chuckled lightly and then let Niall hold her.

"She's so precious." Niall said rocking her some.

"I know." I smiled. "I call her my little pumpkin."

"Oh that's adorable. Because she's born in October right?"

"Right." I nodded.

"Well let's go. We can't be late." mom said moving us along to her car.

"Yeah, sorry." I said and then let Niall hold her and put her into her car seat.

After he did so he got into the front and I got into the back so I could let mom drive.

"Are you nervous to see Lottie's family?" Niall then asked me when mom got onto the main road.

"A little bit." I nodded as my daughters tiny hands squeezed my thumb.

"Well you shouldn't be Harry." mom spoke up. "None of this is on you."

"Well it kind of is mom. I'm the one who inserted the penis into the vagina hole."

"Harry Edward Styles." mom said raising her eyebrows.

I just shrugged and Niall laughed.

"Well Lottie's heart just couldn't handle the birth. So that's not your fault. It could have happened any other time with any other man."

"But I got her pregnant mom."

"Just don't worry. You have Niall and I there for support."

"I know." I spoke and then sighed. "It really sucks that this is the first time everyone will be able to meet Opal."