13

Hey, please read the end note after the chapter today. It's VERY important. Seriously.

"When is Kendall coming over?" Louis asked as we sat in the living room and watched Charmed.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"So you two are really a thing huh?"

"Yeah." I said glancing over at Louis for a second. "I guess we are."

"Cool."

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

"I was just wondering."

"Oh alright. Well Ken and I are going to be hanging in the pool today."

"I was thinking about swimming with O today."

"Well you can both join Ken and I." I smiled. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Okay." He nodded. "Well I'm going to go change O into her bathing suit and change as well."

I nodded.

"Also, when is Gemma and your mom coming back?"

"Around 6:30."

"What are they even doing out?" he asked picking up Opal from her downstairs crib.

"Spending a girls day out since Gemma leaves tomorrow to go back to college."

"She's coming back for Christmas right?"

"Right." I nodded.

"You know?" Louis started. "My birthday is Christmas Eve."

"Really?" I asked shocked. "How old are you going to be?"

"I'll be twenty-one."

"Well my birthday is February 1st. I'll be nineteen."

"Oh fun." he smiled.

"Yours is fun."

"Why?"

"You can go to a club legally and drink."

"Oh yeah." he nodded. "Well I better get O changed." he then said and walked up the stairs to change her.

Not but a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

I got up and answered the door.

It was Kendall.

"Hey babe." she smiled and then pecked my lips.

"Hey." I smiled back. "So do you need to change for the pool?"

"Yeah." she nodded and then I walked her up to my room and passed Louis and Opal on the stairwell.

We then got to my room and started to change into our bathing suits.

Once we did, after a few minutes of inappropriate touching, we finally walked downstairs, ready for a swim.

We both got into the pool and sat on a little ledge at the deep end.

Ken rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She wanted to tan for a bit, so I watched Louis at the shallow end, dragging Opal around in her little unicorn floaty seat.

I smiled at how well Louis and Opal get along.

It's amazing.

It's like Louis is Lottie.

When you watch Opal and Louis together, it looks like a parent bond. If I wasn't around, or even if I was, people would think Louis is her dad and I'm just a friend. But to me, since I know I'm the dad, I see Louis as more as the mother role in O's life. I mean I know it's weird because he's a guy, but he really is the mom in this whole thing.