24

"Uh-" I moaned as I got pushed up against a bathroom stall at prom. "Fuck." I breathed out as Louis sucked on my neck and put his hand down my pants.

"You were so hot grinding out there on me. I got a boner." he whispered into my ear.

My head leaned back onto the stall door and I whimpered as Louis tugged on me.

He's teeth then let go of the skin on my neck so he could kneel and unbuckle my pants. He then slid them down and took my length into his mouth.

"Oh fuck-" I breathed out and placed my hand in his slicked back hair. "Uh-" I moaned.

Louis kept going deeper and his nails were digging into my hips as he grabbed on tightly.

In no time, I came.

Before I could kneel down for him, someone came into the bathroom.

Louis and I stayed silent, but, I took his length out and started stroking it.

Louis tried his best to stay silent as we heard a group of guys, drunk out of their minds, talking and laughing about all the pussy they'd get that night.

I continued to stroke him as they laughed and drank some more of their liquor and Louis' eyes started to roll back in his head. He had to bite down on my shoulder to not make any noise as he finished while they were still in the bathroom.

After he finished, I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

Then they left after two minutes.

Louis let out a laugh as we excited the stall.

"Oh my god!" he laughed. "That would have been embarrassing if they would have caught us."

"Yeah." I nodded with a laugh.

We both then washed our hands. Then he took my hand in his and we walked back into the dance just as they called for everyone's attention.

"Is everyone ready to hear who is your new Prom King and Queen?" our principal asked and everyone cheered in excitement.

"Okay, your Prom King this year is... Harry Styles!"

Everyone cheered and Louis smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

I ran up to the stage and they then placed my crown on top of my head.

I smiled widely and looked down to see Louis smiling just as big at me.

"And your Prom Queen is Kendall Jenner!"

Everyone cheered and she walked up and got her crown.

"Now, it's time for the annual King and Queen dance."

Ken then looked at me in disgust.

"I'm not dancing with him." she spoke and everyone oh'd.

"You have to Miss." our principal spoke.

"No." she said shaking my head. "He dumped me and then turned into a fag. I'm not dancing with him." she spoke and then walked right off the stage after saying thank you to the crowd.

I stayed on the stage in shock.

Everyone in the crowd was shocked.

I felt the tears coming, but then Louis shouted, "I'll dance with you Harry!"

I turned to him and smiled as he walked up to me.

He held his hand out and I took it.

We then walked to the middle of the floor and began to slow dance.

I didn't care about the looks I was getting from everyone. They only looked I cared about was the look Louis was giving me.

It was full of love and full of safety.

It was everything I needed.

_________

Please like and comment! And hey... this book is ending soon... but, I have another on the way. That's why my uploading has sucked. But, have a good rest of your day! ~Ash