Capter 1

"Lee.. Lee... Lee.. Oh my  Lee, please wake up.. God!! Lee please wake up....." 

I heard a voice so weak and panicked not far from where I am. I guess I'm hallucinating. 

"Lee..."

The voices again, but why does it sound different this time? I am hearing voices now. Great, just great! 

"Miss Janette, she can hear you but unfortunately she can't respond. Her brain is still under shock, she will need time to come back to us." The male's voice sounds so confident and warm. I like it! 

'Wait, why can't I talk? My body, I can't move it! What's happening to me?'

"Oh my sweet Leena, please come back to us!" The voice again but familiar, so full of love and sadness broke through the silence. 

'Oh, Miss Janette, is that you?'

"Don't worry Miss Janette, she will wake up eventually, when her brain is ready to."  With that, the male's warm voice faded and only silence remained. 

'Miss Janette, where is dad? Why isn't he with you?'

"Lee, my dearest child. You have faced the worst nightmares, if it wasn't the police that broke the door and found you , don't know what could happened?... Oh child! why did this have to happen to you?"

'Oh Miss Janette, it was worse than a nightmare.'

  Miss Janette, has been my second mother. She is the old lady that lives next door and considers you one of her own, she is that kind of ladies. My mom loved her so much, before she dies she had Miss Janette to promise to keep an eye on me, or rather raise me like her own child. But, my dad only let me see her in occasions. I then thought he would be around like mom used to be, but after she died the only thing he would do is work weeks without seeing him, and Miss Janette would secretly come to visit with Lasagna. So practically, I've raised myself on my own for years  

"Your father kept calling all day long, he is busy working. He came to see you this morning but  left very soon. I know silly father, how can he work while you're here in the hospital ?" She laughed nervously, but I could feel her disappointment.

'Yeah, tell me about it. I've lived all my life alone. Trust me Miss Janette once out of here, I am going to start fresh and go somewhere far from here either with his consent or not.' 

"I asked him to let you stay with me, but he always reject my offer. Stubborn man! "

'You mean foolish'

"Reed is in Jail, his two friends that kidnapped you gave him away very easily. I don't think he'll be out soon." 

'Oh, thank heaven!' ... ' He actually should burn in hell and come back to me to rip his throat and cut his manhood then kick him back to hell to burn more.' 

"I have to go now child, but I won't be gone for long, I will come back very soon." 

I felt her lips on my forehead. 'Oh Miss Janette!'

After she's gone I was left alone in my darkness. I kind of like the silence of the room. I've been through hell, I guess I need this silence more than anything. However , I have to get out of it very soon , I need to flee this place. I also need to kick every bad memory which I can harldy remember out of my mind. I still can feel the pain though.

 Yup, it's time for a change, but there is just one problem. 'How the hell am I going to wake up?'