Chapter 7

I looked at him scared to even breathe, anticipating his next shot. I was taught by the ruthless boyfriend how to stand still when you're at your most shit position and act strong. 

"Don't be a pussy Leena, I'm only doing this so you can control yourself, because we're the best, and the best always strong scare nobody not even death." He whispered just next to my ear, before breathing down my neck. "Now baby, stay still I am going to aim between your legs, so part them for me." He asked before I can even move an inch he brought his foot between mine and pushed them apart. He went to his spot, holding the gun that he got from his father and aimed between my legs. I am like a puppet to Reed, I thought he was my salvation from my own my misery but, he made it more like a curse. Every time I try to run away I find myself dragged to my knees and offering him more control over my life. 

"Yeah baby! That's what I'm talking about." Reed shouted celebrating after successfully shooting between my legs without missing the target. "Now baby girl, come over here so we can teach you how to shoot."  

I felt my body still not ready to move from my place, I wasn't even able to breathe as normal as I should be. But I gathered all my  organs to work again and walked to him like an obedient girl. 

"Now hold it still would you, let me just set targets ready." He ordered before moving across the empty field to get bottles, or rather targets, ready. I watched him move around, and the idea of shooting just next to his body crossed my mind so temptingly. I would highly consider it, if I wasn't scared to shoot him instead. 

"Now baby, just look at the aim and imagine someone you hate so badly, or someone hurt you and you will nail it." He instructed feeling so proud with himself. I wish he would stop being this boy, it was a mistake to get so involved with him, but I can't just step away from him. 

I stared at the bottle and suddenly his face when he beat Ashton crossed my mind. All the hatred that shined through his eyes and wickedness of his deeds appeared instead of the bottle, especially his smile when he's enjoying shooting between my legs. I shooted like a master of the game, like when Reed shoots for fun. 

"Wow baby, you really nailed it. You must hate whoever it is to guts." 

I glanced at him smiling fakely at my best. 

"Now come here, let me kiss your lips as a reward, you deserve it my awesome girl." He turned my head while standing behind me and crashed his lips against mine. I've become so used to his lips that they have no more taste. Where am I taking myself to with this? Who am I? Why nothing feels right?" Suddenly everything became so dark and I found myself holding the gun to Ashton's head while he's just on his knees looking at me like a scared ghost drained from all color. He didn't speak a word, all he did was looking at me. I was going to shoot at him, and before I could even notice Reed started shouting: " Shoot him! Shoot him Leena! shoot!"

"Nooooooo!" 
~*~

I woke up from the dream feeling breathless and sweaty. I was gasping for air while checking my room. I can't believe it's another dream of me shooting Ashton. Why can't this past just leave me alone, and why in the dream it's me whose shooting and not Reed?

I stepped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I glanced out of the window, it's already morning, it was no point to to go to sleep. So, I decided to just get ready for school and maybe practice a little bit. Ever since with Reed, I had to practice daily with him. He never took a day off from practicing, he always liked to stay strong, and his girlfriend had to be so if she wants to keep up with everything happening in his life.  For a girl, having this body is the right thing. My life never been easy, and for that reason being physically strong suited the best. I wouldn't thank Reed for this, I would never thank him for anything, he only deserves blaming and hate. How much I wish to beat the hell out of him just as he did to me and make him suffer. 

~*~

"Hurry up!" My dad called .
You won't believe that no matter how early I wake up I am always late for school I can't figure out how time slip out without noticing.

"I am coming." I called when I finally had my bag on my back and ready to come downstairs.

I jumped in the car like a silly 5 years old girl and drove to my destination,  -well was been driven to my destination by my dad whose looking fairly pissed off.
"Why you never at time?" He asked in exaggeration.

"I don't know!" I honestly answered.

"Listen I am going to be late tonight. So if you felt scared at night go to Mrs Kennedy."

"Don't worry I will be fine, dad"

Dad nodded and smiled acting as if he believed me, because in fact I can't  sleep anymore without having that nightmare. It scares me, yet I find myself fighting this feeling and acting strong.

At school, I came two minutes late. Calculus teacher has already started the lecture.  He is a man in his 50s I guess,  but his looking says the opposite. He wears jeans so fit and top showing his strong body. He's hot seriously. Well that doesn't mean I'll like calculus ever.

"You're late Miss Leena Collins. " He said.

But suddenly everything became blur as I noticed the most gorgeous boy ever, as if I've never seen such charm. I sound so ridiculous, but really he's so handsome. Tall, strong and have beautiful blue ocean eyes. I stared at him for about- I don't know maybe just few seconds but they sounded like lifetime.

Woah!!!! What am I doing? What am I thinking? My subconscious finally slapped my head waking me up from a dream which mustn't come true.