2

"What the funk, Hwang Jaeyeong! That was so rude!" Hahae smacked her friend's forehead as soon as they returned to their dorm.

"What was that for?" Jaeyeong groaned, still trying to play innocent.

"You shouldn't have ignored Seungkwannie like that!" Someone, obviously, seemed angry.

"Well, I guess all I was doing was just trying to prove you wrong. Let's bet. If he gives up on me after three months, then you are right, and I'll never eat turkish delight flavoured anything ever again. And if he doesn't give up after three months, then I'm right and I'll go date him, and I won't play around with him anymore." Jaeyeong opened a new pack of ice cream, the very same flavour as the one she had yesterday. "Plus, it's not like you don't know I'm going on an exchange to England for three months. So I thought that was the best way to prove you wrong for once, my darling." Her wicked grin sent chill right down Hahae's spine. 

Even after knowing this kid for so many years, to Hahae, she was still unpredictable from time to time, and hard to read.

"Oh, and, if you thought I was rude and you cared about that Jeju boi that much, why don't you go date him?"

Hahae didn't talk to her roommate for at least three days.

==========================

LH

2016/12/12