3

"I can't believe you are actually doing this." Hahae sighted at the airport, as Jaeyeong was about to go through customs.

"Neither can I. But it's your fault, Hahae ssi. If I can never ever eat turkish delight ever again, it's you I am going to blame." Jaeyeong stood on her tiptoe and patted the chingu that was half a head taller than herself.

Hahae let out another long sigh. "When can you ever grow up, Hwang Jaeyeong?"

But the younger girl only grinned childishly again. "That is a never, darling."

"Hahae, do you know where Jaeyeong went?" Seungkwan surely did look worried after a whole week not seeing that certain some girl.

"She went on an exchange programme to England. She won't be back until three months later." 

"Well, do you know if there's anyway I can contact her in the mean time?"

"Sorry, she didn't give me any." Hahae shook her head, looking down at her textbook.

Much as she'd refuse to make this silly bet, she'd have to go with it for now.

She hated to see her friend - what they called the big headed Jeju boy suffering, but she couldn't help.

"Hwang Jaeyeong, you know what? I think you are going to lose, and you won't ever eat your dear turkish delight ever again. Don't blame me. You dug this hole for yourself!" Hahae cursed under her breath.

==============================

LH

2016/12/12