Meet the Team

Heavy was just an ordinary man from Russia. It was a normal cold night when Heavy or Mikhail (Heavy's real name) got a letter from "The Administrator" that read..."You are officially "The Heavy" you will be transported to America Tomorrow night." -Miss Pauling. Heavy was really confused by the letter,but he knew he had to tell his Sisters,and his mother.When Heavy told them the next day he went into a private airplane.Hours later he arrived to "2 Fort" where he met eight men.Scout was the first one to introduce himself to Heavy. "Oh hey what's up? So I see you are a tough guy here...from Russia? Hehe yea yea My name is Scout what's yours?" Heavy didn't reply. He knew how to speak English,but he scented something funny about Scout.He then realized he was an annoying person. "So I see you are not very social I see well until next time!" Scout said. Heavy walked around and found a man standing next to a rocket launcher. "Who are you?" The man said. Heavy just stared at him at that moment he knew that the man was very stupid. "Well my name is Soldier or Mister Jane Doe" the man said. "It was nice to meet you-umm" "Heavy" heavy said. "Well see ya around!" Soldier said. Heavy left and started looking everywhere...he found a strange person with a mask and a fire suit that didn't even talk it just muffled,so he left.Heavy then met a man from Scotland,but the problem was he was drinking a lot,so heavy just walked away. A man approached to him. "Howdy partner!" "My name is Dell Conagher!" "Nice to meet you-" Engineer said.
"Heavy" heavy said. "It was nice meeting ya see ya soon!" Engineer said.Heavy then started walking when suddenly he bumped into a man who was wearing Glasses,a coat,black boots,gloves.The man dropped his papers when he bumped into heavy. "I am so sorry!" The man said. "are you okay?" Heavy asked. "I can't see where are my glasses?" The man asked. Heavy grabbed the glasses and put them on the man. "Thank you" the man said. Heavy picked up the papers and handed them over to the man. "Danke" the man said.
Heavy recognized those words. It was Obviously that the man was German. "Hello my name is Medic it's not my real name,and you are-
"Heavy" heavy said. "Nice to meet you heavy!" Their eyes met. Heavy's heart skipped a beat,and Medic's heart started beating fast.
Medic just walked away while heavy stared at him. Heavy's mind was refreshed he was amazed by Medic's blue eyes. Something told Heavy that Medic was...someone special. Heavy then decided to follow him. "Where are you from?" Heavy asked him. Medic stopped walking,and turned to look at heavy. "Oh umm...I'm from Germany and you?" "Russia" Heavy said. Medic had a scared look on his face. "You are not going to kill me right?" He asked. "Me? Kill you? What for?" Heavy asked. "Because I'm German and you are Russian." He said. "Why would I kill a good person like you?" Heavy asked. Medic chuckled. "You are so nice! We might get along after all! Medic said. Heavy just simply smiled. Pg.1

Follow Me! Get notified! Next page coming soon! (Sorry if it's too short) :(