The Übercharge Chapter 2 part 1

The next day Medic woke up from the fainting. He was ready for the Übercharge.

"Those idiots we beat them all!" Medic said excitedly. "What was that?! That hurt a lot!" Heavy said. "Oh right you need to get used to it..." Medic said. "Oh and also Doktor ribs don't grow back...and I know what happened to my heart..." Heavy said. "Sorry about those lies..." Medic said. Heavy chuckled. "It's ok I respect you..." Heavy said. "Do you have a wife?" Medic asked. "Not really I don't and never will..." Heavy said. Medic chuckled. "Not even a husband?" Medic asked. "I don't really like men..." Heavy said. "So you like vomen?" Medic asked. "Not really I'm not interested in any..." Heavy said. "Have you ever kissed a man?" Medic asked. "Well not really..." Heavy said. "A Voman?" Medic asked. Heavy sighted. "I have never married someone,kissed,made love to,say nice things about him or her..." Heavy said. Medic wasn't expecting that answer. Medic blushed like a school girl with a crush. Heavy raised a brow. "Is Doktor okay?" Heavy asked. "Gott Heavy I'm so sorry...I just blushed because I wasn't expecting those words out of you..." Medic said. "I'm sorry if I offended you..." Heavy said softly. "It's okay..." Medic said. "What now?" Heavy asked. "Heavy I vant to know your real name..." Medic said. Heavy chuckled. "Misha short for Mikhail..." Heavy said softly. "Vell mine is Josef...Josef Heilberg..." Medic said. "Should we talk about ourselves?" Heavy asked. "Vell you start..." Medic said. Heavy chuckled. He didn't say a word. Medic blushed again. Heavy chuckled again. "You blushed..." Heavy said softly. "Gott I don't know what's wrong with me..." Medic said. "That's normal you are just nervous because you are talking to me..." Heavy said. Medic blushed harder. "It's not zhat Heavy...it's just that you are such a large man..." Medic said. Heavy chuckled. "Large man? Me?" Heavy asked. "Vell meaning you are big,tall,strong etc." Medic said. "If you only really knew how much I have suffered..." Heavy said softly. "No no Heavy I perfectly understand what happened to you...I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable..." Medic said. "You? Make me feel uncomfortable? I'm the one who's making you uncomfortable..." Heavy said. "I should check your heart..." Medic said softly. "Okay..." Heavy said. "Let's go to my office..." Medic said.

Meanwhile...

"Take off your shirt Heavy..." Medic said softly. Heavy slowly removed his shirt. Medic could see his muscles. Medic was amazed by what he was seeing. Heavy wasn't that fat and everyone thought he was. When Medic looked at his muscles he started sweating. Heavy was extremely handsome especially with his clothes off.

Medic heard his heart beat although he noticed that his heart was beating faster and then beating slowly

Medic heard his heart beat although he noticed that his heart was beating faster and then beating slowly. Medic put his other hand on Heavy's chest. Medic blushed. Heavy maintained eye contact with him. Their eyes met. Heavy didn't blush his eyes just decided to look at his beautiful bluish eyes. "Vell your heart seems to be beating perfectly..." Medic said. There was a long moment of silence between them. Medic pushed Heavy to the stretcher. He started chocking Heavy. "You are not going to kill me right?" Medic asked. "Of course not...but y-you shouldn't have done that...take your hands off me..." Heavy said softly. Medic took off his hands off Heavy. "Y-you should go Heavy..." Medic said. Heavy left.

I sometimes suspect about Medic. He is smart,but something tells me he's a very special person. Sure he had pushed me to a stretcher,but that's because he's German. He thinks that just because I'm Russian means that I'm going to kill him. I'm not that stupid as everyone thinks. I can tell Medic is a great man maybe handsome too. Medic is the most important person in the entire team...even more important than me. He's more than just a Doctor,and I know it. Right after when Medic told me to leave...I left. I went to my room.and started thinking about him. Not until then is when I started realizing that...I was deeply falling for him. I was falling in love with a man. Falling for a friend? Falling for a man? Why was I falling in love with him? I asked my self. I didn't sleep all night because I was thinking about him.