Meet the Team 2

When Heavy finished talking to Medic he ran into a Man with sun shades on.
"Hello Mate!" He said. Heavy examined him carefully. "Umm ok mate I see you are going to be my team mate my name is Mister Mundy! Well actually I'm going to be named Sniper,so yea mate! It was nice meeting you see ya later!" He said in a hurried way. Heavy could see he was was around from Australia because of his accent,but he really much didn't care. Heavy wanted to go and see the locker rooms when all of a sudden a man appeared out of the nowhere. "Hello Gentleman! I am ze Spy!" The man said. Heavy jumped. "My apologies if I scared you. I should be going." He then disappeared. Heavy was a little surprised at the man with the elegant suit he had on what creeped him out the most were his gloves and that mask he was wearing.When Heavy finished looking around he knew he had to go to his room. Everyone had a room they were each in separate places. Scout's room was located near Soldier's room which was far away from Heavy's room. Pyro was a little near to Heavy's room.
Everyone really did not have a "room" actually they looked like they were in college with almost looking like roommates nothing to say soldier used to have a wizard roommate. Heavy's mind was soon refreshed making him fall asleep.

Medic was at his office thinking about the man he had bumped into to "Heavy" Medic thought to himself. "That man...I can make him immortal if I give him a surgery making him bulletproof for a while during the battle." He told himself. "But how bout if he says no?" He asked himself. "Perhaps I am going to perform that surgery.It has to be done." He told himself.

The next day Heavy woke up to get ready to fight when all of a sudden he heard knocks out his door. "Hey heavy open the door!" A unknown voice said.
Heavy opened the door,and saw that it was Scout. "Heavy go to our base." "Why should I?" "Because it's a meeting..." Scout replied. Heavy walked to the base with Scout.He felt like searching a lost little child's Mother. "Glad you came boys!" Soldier said in a proud way. "Now which one of you is Scout?" "I'm the Scout!" Scout replied.Soldier laughed at Scout. "You?! A Scout?!" "And what are you a idiot?" Scout asked in a sarcastic way. Soldier immediately grabbed his shovel. "Would you guys calm down?!" Engineer shouted. "Let's start the Damn Meeting!" Everyone just stared at Engineer. Everyone started laughing at him except for Heavy and Medic. "I don't get how zhis is so funny...you are all idiots!" Medic shouted. Everyone stared at him they stood quietly. Medic left in a bad mood. Heavy decided to follow him. Medic didn't seem to notice. "Doktor is right..." Heavy said softly. "Oh its you...Vhat do you vant?"
Medic said annoyed. "You are right why waste time with idiots..." Heavy said softly. "Right? Heavy there is no right or wrong it's your opinion. I might be wrong Maybe they are not idiots." "Well in my opinion you are right." Heavy said. "I must go now.." Medic then left.

Follow me for Meet the team part 3 coming soon