page 07 • chickenkawa

Oikawa is fuming.

"I love you so much that I don't find other girls attractive anymore! Why don't you understand?" He yells, his earlobes going redder by the second. 

It was amazing, the way your face had been going pink at how mad you were at him, but within a single second, he had managed to make the pink go even deeper with what he said.

"You go around adding insult after insult to my name but I don't even care! You call me a shit and I love it, [Name]-chan! You could slap my head every day and I'd ask you to do it again!" He cries, squeezing his head in frustration. 

Still not able to get over what he had said to you, you can only stare at the way he fumbled around the apartment, while you breathed heavily.

"Oika-"

"Fuck. You could ask me to shave my head and even then, I'd be ready to run to that desk drawer and take out my scissors." He claims. The furrow in his eyebrows grow wider, and more creases form on his face.

Who was the pretty boy now?

"This isn't even fair, I was fine and happy before I met you!"

"Oik-"

"I was fine, but now I'm better because guess what? I'm the happiest thing on earth because I think you might actually love me back." His voice gets louder. You are surprised that your neighbours from upstairs hadn't come knocking on the door to see what the ruckus was about.

"But then, you go ahead with Tobio-chan? Tobio-chan? What? Just what is wrong with you? You're the idiot if you don't know how I feel by now!"

He has the guts to call you an idiot.

That strikes your nerves.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me an idiot? Excuse you, everyone in the entire school is confused about what you think, because you not only taunt me but annoy me every waking second! If you're in love with me, why the heck can't you just say it? Do you lose a chunkful of hair every time you become honest with how you feel?"

There is silence on Oikawa's end and you wait for a reaction from his part. He always kept you on an edge, and it wasn't even funny anymore.

"W-Well!" He puffs his cheeks, crossing his arms over his chest. "You never said so either. You just ran away from me every chance you got."

Which was true, you couldn't deny that. But he has something more to add.

"You're a chicken, [Name]-chan. You're not honest with your feelings either."

What the heck?!

"How dare you even call me that, you Chickenkawa?"

"See! That's what I'm saying! You keep making names for me! Why can't you just say you love me too, instead of being that way?"

"What way? Every insult in the world isn't enough to express my hate for you." You huff, unconsciously copying the setter and crossing your hands over your chest as well. A low sigh escapes from his mouth, and he doesn't look angry anymore. Rather, he looks somewhat... Helpless?

"I can't bring myself to be honest when it comes to you." He confesses furrowing his eyebrows.

"You're such a jerk! And you say that I'm the one not honest with my feelings? Why can't you grow a pair and be a man, you stupid chicken?"

"T-Then I'm going to hug you now!" He yells, storming up to you with clenched fists.

"No one asked you not to, you human-sized chicken." You mutter when his arms envelope around yours. It was surprising, even to your own self, how nostalgic he smelled - It couldn't be a familiar because you'd only hugged him what? Two or three times.

So why did his hug feel so familiar? You really were losing your head, thanks to this certain third year.

"You are the sun that I can touch, kiss, and hold without getting burnt."

Your lips purse as he said this, a little smile spreading afterwards. "I'm 100 percent sure you got that line from the internet."

"Dammit, [Name]-chan, you got me."

And just like that, you both end up bursting out laughing.

There really was no end to the madness named Oikawa, that entered your life.

But when he wrapped his arms around you again and squished you to death, for once, you couldn't really complain.

---

a/n; well it's feking about time, shittykawa ;^)))

and omfg you guys this book almost has 3k reads and it hasn't even been 10 days thank you so much oml ;w; ♥

ps. u dumbasses. if u read correctly in the last chap you'll know there is no one else in the apartment except oikawa and the reader, because it says HE WENT TO HIS APARTMENT FFS PLS STOP SPAMMING ABOUT THAT ???????